Fury Warriors

2 Pandaren Warrior
10/05/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Goldfarmer
If you read the sticky fury guide here for panda Xpac, and do what it says, you will do well, if not.. you must just suck. Get off your lazy !@# and do what the sticky says.

The rotation that a fury warrior relies on is garbage compared to that of a Arms Warrior and a protections Warrior, you have 0 utility. Mostly because bloodthirst is so garbage.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I am here to officially pronounce you both a "Baddie" and a "Fail Troll"!

Enjoy your new in-game Titles. Please play again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm only posting because it is already on top but seriously people stop posting here don't feed the trolls.
Reply Quote
2 Pandaren Warrior
10/05/2012 12:50 AMPosted by Zÿlos
I'm only posting because it is already on top but seriously people stop posting here don't feed the trolls.

You guys seem to be trolling me, poorly. No one has stated any merits of Fury spec. It does nothing that Arms does not already do- and better. Fury seems useless.
Reply Quote
So many chubby RL , unemployed losers troll.. get a job/life!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
0/10
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Take it easy.

As you said, Fury warriors are really gear/crit-dependent. If you can't get Raging Blow to proc from the Bloodthirsts, you will easily be rage starved because you only have Heroic Strike to use while your Bloodthirst and Colossus Smash are on CD.

garbage spec, facts have proven me right.

You say that your problem is all of your attacks missing/being dodged? Come back at 90 hit capped and exp capped. I'm hittin 70k dps on single target bro. Don't know what the hell you're talking about. Also, post on the warrior you're playing on and I can tell you your problems. (Of which there will probably be many)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I use battle stance and blow bladestorm CD quite often as it's on a short cd. Also, you battle shout is on a 45 second cd and it generates rage. Some of your CDs take the burden off your rage so it's important to cycle your cds in battle grounds or any aspect of the game. Juggernaut lowers the CD on your charge and I believe there is a glyph for generating extra rage on charge too. hope this helps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Fury is so !@#$ing op right now

I can bursts much more and keep a higher sustained dps as fury then in arms
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
smf crit stack win, also battle stance.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/05/2012 12:00 AMPosted by Reishaghoul
[quote]
Since you don't seem to know about the WS[PARRIED] /RB[DODGED] procs that proc quite often.

Bloodthirst [MISSED]

Heroic- [INTERRUPT]

I mean, what now /b/r0? my Arms warrior? yeah he just freaking re-applied Mortal Strike n shiz, he is hitting hard with his 2 hander. he's rolling in it bro.

I won't even discuss my prot warrior. He is discussable tbh.

You don't even pick your spec until level 10. So you are clearly trolling.

Fury is, and always has been, very gear dependent. And at level 2, you don't even have gear, much less a spec.

Currently, arms is ahead until higher gear levels, where fury's amazing gear scaling takes off and it goes through the roof.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Okay, any and all Fury Warriors help me out here.

Why the HECK do Fury Warriors SUCK SO MUCH in comparison to Protection and Arms?

I just CANNOT generate rage, its garbage.

Arms and Protection do it WAAY better. Arms just needs a few hits in battle stance.

And Protection? Generates its own rage, indefinitely.

So WHY is Fury such garbage?

I spoke with a mage, and he says that Blizz purposefully placed some specs as CRIT reliant damage dealers.

So, if you're missing your attacks. You're useless.

Is it that, Fury is waaay more gear reliant than those other 2 specs?

Because, at lower tiers, my prot warrior is literally an unstoppable killing machine that tops DPS charts.

Same for Arms... but better.

So WHY is fury such trash? Or am I doing it wrong? If I am, please help. All we have to generate rage with is Bloodthirst, garbage 10 rage, garbage cooldown.

Go read Samayel's sticky. Also as gear gets better, fury will get better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I don't understand trolls like this. All you did was spark peopple to help ... that is the opposite of trolling. You have failed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/05/2012 12:38 AMPosted by Reishaghoul
If you read the sticky fury guide here for panda Xpac, and do what it says, you will do well, if not.. you must just suck. Get off your lazy !@# and do what the sticky says.

The rotation that a fury warrior relies on is garbage compared to that of a Arms Warrior and a protections Warrior, you have 0 utility. Mostly because bloodthirst is so garbage.

Hey guy, calm down bro.
Reply Quote
Mighty Rage Potion problem solved!
Edited by Khoot on 10/5/2012 10:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Level 2 Alt does not merit so much dialoguing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]