warrior 1 shot macro? PvP

90 Night Elf Warrior
someone said theirs a macro for warriors that can 1 shot people as a combo of attacks? any truth to this?
Reply Quote
60 Orc Warlock
There was in Cata. Was in Wotlk. Not so much now. The GCD of bursting abilities get in the way just enough to where you would have to spam that macro over and over again to get it to work. But, you can just put Reck, a trinket or two, orc racial(if you're an orc) and one ability on your macro and call it good.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/04/2012 11:22 PMPosted by Datwarrior
someone said theirs a macro for warriors that can 1 shot people as a combo of attacks? any truth to this?

It's more of a loosely based term for a macro which activates all of your damage cooldowns, odds are you won't actually 1 shot someone with it.

in this case it would look something like

#showtooltip
/cast Avatar
/cast Recklessness
/cast Skull Banner
/cast Deadly Calm
/cast (trinket)
/cast Blood Fury (orc only)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/05/2012 12:31 AMPosted by Zÿlos

It's more of a loosely based term for a macro which activates all of your damage cooldowns, odds are you won't actually 1 shot someone with it.

in this case it would look something like

#showtooltip
/cast Avatar
/cast Recklessness
/cast Skull Banner
/cast Deadly Calm
/cast (trinket)
/cast Blood Fury (orc only)

And mogu potion (4k str)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
on my trinket I /use

doesn't matter if /cast or /use and the mogu potion is nice - I have it on a few choice macros as well.

The final thing you could add as discussed on another thread (which I find mildly amusing):

/y I'm gonna Dook you in the Dooker!!

just for laughs
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/05/2012 05:13 AMPosted by Mspsychokill
I'm gonna Dook you in the Dooker!!

It is actually ," I'm gonna OOK you in the DOOKER!!!"

dookin in the dooker, thats just wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I wouldn't really call stacking TfB to five a one-shot macro. But it is a lot of burst that, when it crits, can take at least 50% of a player's life away off the GCD.

You have to set it up, but you can definitely achieve that result.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
/use recklessness
/use deadly calm
/use avatar
/use 10
/use skull banner
/use potion of mogu power
/use heroic strike
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\OokOok\\VO_SB_OOK-OOK_SLAY_01.OGG")

If you are not an engineer substitute 13 or 14 for the trinket of your choice instead of 10 which is the glove tinker.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
#Showtooltip Shockwave
/use Dreadful Gladiator's Badge of Victory
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Recklessness
/cast Skull Banner
/cast Avatar
/cast Shockwave
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 05:13 AMPosted by Mspsychokill
The final thing you could add as discussed on another thread (which I find mildly amusing):

/y I'm gonna Dook you in the Dooker!!

just for laughs

I actually have "/y OOH KILL'EM!!!" with my own sound file that plays the phrase every time I use it. It's been pretty entertaining.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/18/2014 05:46 AMPosted by Kylewalters
#Showtooltip Shockwave
/use Dreadful Gladiator's Badge of Victory
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Recklessness
/cast Skull Banner
/cast Avatar
/cast Shockwave

A paladin posting on an over 2 year old thread on the warrior forums. GTFO son
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
And berserker rage and shockwave are in his macro (usually a bad idea), along with a ilvl 458 trinket. By the way, /use 13 and /use 14 will work for whatever trinkets you have in those slots so you don't have to change your macro for each trinket.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Once you have your Prideful Weapon and you're over 530ilvl you can absolutely "one shot" someone, especially with Avatar. Granted "one shot" is not actually one ability, but rather you can knock someone almost 100% to 0 in about 3 - 4 seconds (not against plate usually unless it's a holy pally).

1. Build a macro that uses every offensive cooldown you have. Do not macro in Shockwave, that is a terrible idea. What if you want to burst and not shockwave at the same time, or you want to save your shockwave for a couple seconds?

2. Make sure your target's Blink, Disengage, Displacer Beast, or whatever "get away" ability they have is on cooldown.

3. Set up the burst by going Battle Stance and get a full rage bar.

4. Mortal Strike > Colossus Smash > Cooldown Macro > Shockwave > Slam Slam Slam.

It's pretty common to get Slam crits ranging around 120k once you're at about 530ilvl. So if you get at least 2 of the three Slams to crit, that's 200k to 240k or sometimes even more in only two abilities. If you line this all up well, it is a "one-shot" type of affect as they will likely die in the duration of the shockwave (hunter's cant deterrence in a stun :]). Avatar will make this burst even better obviously, but once you're 530ilvl, the burst is really good even without Avatar.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]