Loots in Dungeons

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have been playing my priest for over 4 years. I've gone through every expansion, every patch, taken many breaks and yet always come back to WoW. I have to say that MoP is one of the bests expansions yet and I've been enjoying it up until gearing in heroics. I have 3 lvl 90s and yet haven't wanted to run a single dungeon. However these last few days, I thought I would start gearing my main (which is my priest) but in every single dungeon a piece of healer gear drops and everyone rolls needs on the item. I have yet to win a single piece of gear for my main which I would love to start getting into more things however with this whole system of letting mages, warlocks, tank druids, RET pallies, and enhancement shamans I will never get a piece of gear other than doing dailies. This whole system has taken the fun out of the game. They will need on an item that is OS, say something nasty about quit crying its a game and then leave. Really? If your gearing a spec go through the dungeon and get gear the way everyone else had to back in the days! Blizzard fix your system or your going to have a lot more people quitting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/05/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Rorodite
Really? If your gearing a spec go through the dungeon and get gear the way everyone else had to back in the days! Blizzard fix your system or your going to have a lot more people quitting.

...yes lets remove more tanks from the que by forcing them to play DPS specs to get DPS gear. That way we can all wait 2 hours in que waiting for a tank. I don't think 20 minutes is long enough. Brilliant. Blizzard should hire you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/05/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Ninjablaze
...yes lets remove more tanks from the que by forcing them to play DPS specs to get DPS gear. That way we can all wait 2 hours in que waiting for a tank. I don't think 20 minutes is long enough. Brilliant. Blizzard should hire you.

Forcing? It wouldn't be forcing if they wanted to play a DPS spec. I'm pretty sure that not all tanks are going to be gearing for DPS all at once. Its not a problem if a tank asks "Can i need on that item too?" Also-- At this rate your not only going to be waiting in que for a tank but for a healer as well. So think about that next time you want to rant about "tank ques."
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't bother responding to Ninjablaze on this specific issue. Look at his profile (gear, raiding history). He's not going to sympathize with you so there's no point in addressing his comments.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]