solved ty.

100 Blood Elf Paladin
looking to talk to this person on Alliance, if someone could send them my way / have them hop on Horde and whisper me on this toon/ or get on msn tell them Aheon is looking for them.

usually don't do this but I have no idea who they are on nowadays.
Edited by Valkrian on 10/5/2012 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I think she quit WoW, or at least, quit the BrohoDawn. Maybe the officers over there have an idea of what happened and can help you out.

Molt? Kaddy?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
looking to talk to this person on Alliance, if someone could send them my way / have them hop on Horde and whisper me on this toon/ or get on msn tell them Aheon is looking for them.

I have her on my REALID. She was just on a few days ago, but on another character. When she next gets on I'll tell'ya. Add me to battletag so I can do so!

TheHierophant#1969
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

I have her on my REALID. She was just on a few days ago, but on another character. When she next gets on I'll tell'ya. Add me to battletag so I can do so!

TheHierophant#1969

trying appreciate the help.

doesn't seem to be working?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

TheHierophant#1969

trying appreciate the help.

doesn't seem to be working?

Gah. Anyhow, come one ally-side on an alt, tell me how you know her. If you really need to contact her I can give you her E-mail, but I'll want to at least know that you're her friend.

Feel sort of guilty randomly giving her e-mail out, so yeah. Throw me a whisper ally-side.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
10/05/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Maarcus
I can tell you for certain that she quit. The person on her account is, if I recall, her brother. It'd be worth a shot to talk to him when he's on (or, if you're strangely lucky, if might be her) and see if you can get Yitta's Skype or MSN, or some such.

ah okay. I have her msn but she is not on it.

skype i would have no idea.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
getting it solved out appreciate it maarcus, ferenold and reg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]