Lord of the Shado-Pan Quest Glitch

90 Worgen Rogue
I just completed the quest Lord of the Shado-Pan in which you need to defeat Taran Zhu the corrupted and Sha possessed leader of the Shado-Pan in order to cleanse him of the Sha of Hatred, I died in combat unfortunately but was rezed after the fight only to find I could only target Taran Zhu, I couldn't even turn in the quest! Please someone tell me a way to fix this!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Same thing happened to me. I could see the '?' to turn it in on the map. but that's it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Just wanted to add that this is still an issue as of a few minutes ago.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Just tried this quest. Defeated Taran Zhu but was still in combat. Could not turn in quest. Question mark was displayed on mini-map but Taran Zhu remained kneeling where we defeated him.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
This is still happening apparently, did not die during the fight, I can see the "?" on the minimap but no one will let me turn it in. Taran Zhu and Master Snowdrift are just kneeling and no one has a "?" over their head. My quest log does not say its complete either even though i participated in the whole dungeon.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I defeated him and never got credit for it, so not being able to turn in wouldn't bother me either.

I wasn't dead either.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Warrior
Still a bug. Saw the ? but no NPC to turn it in to. Even went to the instance on foot to see if the quest giver had moved to the beginning of the instance in a fresh version, but nothing there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I had the same problem
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Completed it twice today and same problem. Saw the ? on him for a split second then gone.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It just happened to me as well.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
just happened to me too
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
And again today. We cleared everything - didnt skip the mod that you can run around. And it does not show us as in battle - we defeated him and waited for him to do his talking and he just stood there and kept bowing like yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still happening. Ran into this just a few minutes ago-- my warlock is also having the same problem.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/12/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Ladinaa
Still happening. Ran into this just a few minutes ago-- my warlock is also having the same problem.

same here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
still happening to me
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
This is still happening. And the sniper quest in jade forest is still bugged, as well as the general nazgrim quest to kill alliance in jade forest. These have been known bugs since launch. Blizz doesn't care.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Has happened to me twice. Any workarounds that anyone knows?
Reply Quote
Stiiiiiiillll happening. I just completed the dungeon and am not able to turn in.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Just happened to me, still glitching. Went through the whole dungeon, get the Question Mark on the minimap, quest doesn't say complete, even though boss was downed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
glad i found this, ran it a few times, abandoned ran again...still bugged
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]