Arboretum Graveyard

100 Dwarf Hunter
So, you're doing your Cloud Serpent dailies, you go to turn them in, but oh no! An enemy faction player came onto your mouseclick as you clicked the quest giver. Oh no! You have an arboretum defender killing you! Oh dear! You are dead!

And now you're at the graveyard on the tall island, in the middle of the ocean, with no flying mount while dead.

Have fun with that corpse run!

Seriously, can we get this changed?
Edited by Kamun on 10/5/2012 10:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
10/05/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Astasia
Enjoy your 10% increased runspeed!

Surely you know my plight.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
bump?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
If you head south from the graveyard spire you can find a ramp along the coastline...Still we could use ghost flying like in Northrend and such!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP
Reply Quote
42 Blood Elf Rogue
This needs to be changed...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Died to that stupid Hotfoot guy. Released.

Yeah, I was pissed.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
You might as well just take the rez sickness, it takes that long to run back to your body.

Some Blizzard designer out there thought he'd make this poetic lovely graveyard on an island, without stopping to think "Hey, what happens if people actually were to use this?"

Pretty fail.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
This was bad enough when we had 100%+ dead run speed, i have since then gotten my serpent and do not go near there, however with only 10%+ speed buff i can imagine thew long water run north to climb the cliffs and south to get back to your body must be arduous.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
its like a 2 minute run just jump off south and before you hit the bridge theres a ramp up and boom your back at the arboretum just like that. found this out the hard way when i complained about the same issue after taking quite a few rez sicknesses
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
How about this one: If someone ganks you while you're killing Aetha for your Golden Lotus dailies. I believe it is truely impossible to get back up the mountain to rez. Considering it's the perfect place for ganking (Elite mob for daily quest), something should probably be done about that one.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You can run back to arboretum in like 15 seconds. The ramp up is at the mouth of the river to the south of the Arboretum.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Getting down from there is no problem.

Try dying on top of the rock pillars in the area... then you are screwed.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bumping for mini-sanctuary zones at daily quest hubs, which is the root of this problem.

There's so much griefing from players just going afk on their largest flying mount right on top of all the quest givers at basically all hubs (most notably Arboretum and Golden Pagoda).

edit: inb4 "just /tar and bind interact with target"

nope.jpg
Edited by Reinstall on 10/17/2012 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]