how could you do this to us

90 Night Elf Druid
http://oi47.tinypic.com/2hxw1nl.jpg

seriously hordies.
so mean.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
That was pretty sad to see. Just a tad bit more and we would've had him.

But I would like to give a big thanks to the Hordies there for a great and epic fight! This was a very fun night. Even if you got the kill. It was some of the best World PvP/PvE I've seen in a long time.

Edit: To show all the bodies!. http://i50.tinypic.com/egscci.jpg
Edited by Lilamos on 10/5/2012 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This was everything. If we couldn't get the kill, I would rather you guys had got it. Our other Horde raid was despicable and let you guys kill us because we got the tag over them. At least you guys worked together; this epic battle will be remembered for about 2 weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Woe
thanks for the achievement
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
I wasn't sure what Antipodus wanted from me when I saw him following me. Didn't think he could anything. Then I realized. But it was too late. :l
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Woe
Get shelled.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
oh that sucks to hear, priestly. we had a couple of guys from a smaller raid complaining at us for tagging it, but for the most part we only had our 40m group. at some point the horde numbers just got too overwhelming. it was sad.

it was an awesome fight anyway, lots of great wpvp c: glad i was there, even if we didn't kill him.
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
10/05/2012 11:44 PMPosted by Hate
Get shelled.

Doosh.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I'm really sad I missed this :(
Reply Quote
Hate... How many times do you faction change?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Was good for a while, up to the point where opposing Horde groups would try to taunt boss across river resetting him, or call for their group to back off and let ally wipe opposing group.

This faction is seriously just pathetic sometimes
Edited by Davethediva on 10/6/2012 12:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I ONCE BEAT HATE IN A WPVP FIGHT. I THINK HE LET ME WIN BUT IM GOING TO ASSUME I WON OUT OF PURE SKILL.

Really though, I died like 5 times before I finally killed him. 3 times after I killed him...BUT I STILL KILLED YOU!

I killed someone once. Without help! It was really great.

10/06/2012 12:34 AMPosted by Wixers

A lot of good PvPers are going Undead for the new racial.

Was good for a while, up to the point where opposing Horde groups would try to taunt boss across river resetting him, or call for their group to back off and let ally wipe opposing group.

This faction is seriously just pathetic sometimes

This happens on both factions on every realm. It's just people in general, not their factions.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Woe
10/06/2012 12:34 AMPosted by Wixers

This is the 2nd time...?

A lot of good PvPers are going Undead for the new racial.

I went horde because there's nobody entertaining left on alliance, playing with friends on horde.

I ONCE BEAT HATE IN A WPVP FIGHT. I THINK HE LET ME WIN BUT IM GOING TO ASSUME I WON OUT OF PURE SKILL.

Really though, I died like 5 times before I finally killed him. 3 times after I killed him...BUT I STILL KILLED YOU!

Fear -> Will -> Psyfiend heal to full. 45 seconds later, Fear -> Trinket -> Psyfiend heal to full. Along with 2 more full heals during fears I couldn't break. I just can't keep up with spriest healing.
Edited by Hate on 10/6/2012 12:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Woe
oh that sucks to hear, priestly. we had a couple of guys from a smaller raid complaining at us for tagging it, but for the most part we only had our 40m group. at some point the horde numbers just got too overwhelming. it was sad.

it was an awesome fight anyway, lots of great wpvp c: glad i was there, even if we didn't kill him.

Slight tip btw, if one person in your raid tags the boss, he can then leave the raid, invite people to his own, and they can "inherit" the tag by hitting the boss. Expect this to be fixed, it's a known issue, but for now also applies to Sha and other world bosses.

Ignorant to this fact, Priestly spent the whole time whining about it in general chat for the hour and a half I spent shelling people to death before finally joining the group for the last 20 million health of the boss.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
THE ALLIANCE NEEDS THE ALMIGHTY DIEHARD TO COME OUT OF RETIREMENT!

HE AND HE ALONE CAN PURGE THE WRETCHED ANTIPODUS FROM AZEROTH!

SOMEONE, PLEASE, LINK THE VIDEO. IT SHALL INSPIRE THE ALLIANCE TO FIGHT, TO BE THE DIEHARD, TO DESTROY THE ANTIPODUS, TO FIX MY CAPS LOCK KEY, TO CURE DY-UH-BEET-USS, GAHHHHHH, NEED BEER, AND PRETZELS, AND THUMBTACKS, AND THE NAME OF A GOOD LAWYER....

P.S. lol golijov doesn't have legs!

P.P.S I fixed my caps lock
Edited by Matuzak on 10/6/2012 1:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i killed so many alliance tonight, i had to take a long dip into the hot springs to wash all of the blood stains out of my robes.

galleon drops the best stuff mang
Reply Quote
What's the new Undead radical? I bet it's not as OP as mine :)

However. I suck as this game so it doesn't matter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i killed so many alliance tonight

i killed that many horde, and then I killed more. U lose.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Woe
THE ALLIANCE NEEDS THE ALMIGHTY DIEHARD TO COME OUT OF RETIREMENT!

HE AND HE ALONE CAN PURGE THE WRETCHED ANTIPODUS FROM AZEROTH!

SOMEONE, PLEASE, LINK THE VIDEO. IT SHALL INSPIRE THE ALLIANCE TO FIGHT, TO BE THE DIEHARD, TO DESTROY THE ANTIPODUS, TO FIX MY CAPS LOCK KEY, TO CURE DY-UH-BEET-USS, GAHHHHHH, NEED BEER, AND PRETZELS, AND THUMBTACKS, AND THE NAME OF A GOOD LAWYER....

P.S. lol golijov doesn't have legs!

P.P.S I fixed my caps lock

www.youtube.com/watch?v=giwk0igQoX0

gettin slain
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]