soul reaper addon?

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
is there an addon that tells you when a target is below 35% and alerts you to use soul reaper? i dont like displaying % health on bars or nameplates and would like something easy to see
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Put a little piece of tape on your screen to mark the enemy's health where it'd be at about 35%.

That or turn on %'s and quit complaining. Or make the addon yourself.
Reply Quote
Put a little piece of tape on your screen to mark the enemy's health where it'd be at about 35%.

That or turn on %'s and quit complaining. Or make the addon yourself

no need to be a jerk about it, i was just asking
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

That or turn on %'s and quit complaining. Or make the addon yourself

no need to be a jerk about it, i was just asking

Sorry. I've had a rough night. To my knowledge there is no such addon. Maybe someone else can help you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
While Im not familiar with any "Soul Reaper"-specific add ons, some unit frame or UI add ons (like X-perl et all, perhaps Tidy Plates as well) will allow options for both numerical AND percentage display on yours and your target's health bars.

Those are the only things I can think of off-hand.

EDIT: Forgot my main point...

IIRC those add ons allow you to set a threshold on enemy health that, upon reaching, will change its color and perhaps push a notification. I know it'll push one for your own health, but Im unsure about enemies. Might be worth checking out.
Edited by Winterend on 10/6/2012 9:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I actually like the tape idea.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
I'm not too familiar with Powerauras, but perhaps there would be a way to make an aura for that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
10/06/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Serrias
I'm not too familiar with Powerauras, but perhaps there would be a way to make an aura for that.

I believe that either Weak Auras or Power Auras should be able to do that. They both take a bit of work to configure though.
Reply Quote
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/targetpercent

I got this addon for when I needed it as a Ret in Cata, and kept it since. Theres almost no change to your ui and targetframes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I use WeakAuras to have an icon pop up in the middle of the screen when my target hits 35%. It's not all that hard to set up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
cant tell if serious. Every single addon that shows player or target frames has a % of health remaining.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Search the addon "Tell me when".
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
There'll be an add on soon enough I imagine
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Have people reached a point of lazy and terrible awareness where we need addons to indicate us everything and how to play our classes?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
An addon like that wouldnt be of much use anyways. you should be using soul reaper before the enemy is at 35%..so that it ticks as soon as the enemy gets to 35% or lower. Just use your eyes and determine whether the moment is right or not. For a normal enemy with 393k health, you should be using soul reaper when it's still above 60%
Reply Quote
how about you pay attention and hit the move when it needs to be hit?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/06/2012 04:30 AMPosted by Evisolace
is there an addon that tells you when a target is below 35% and alerts you to use soul reaper? i dont like displaying % health on bars or nameplates and would like something easy to see

here's a guide on a addon WeakAuras i use for Soul Reaper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRlsBWPgaqo&feature=youtu.be

hope it helps
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Scyphr

here's a guide on a addon WeakAuras i use for Soul Reaper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRlsBWPgaqo&feature=youtu.be

hope it helps
Not bad at all, not only are you showing how to set up Soul Reaper, but basically showing how it works. Me Gusta senor.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
10/08/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Asageh
Me Gusta senor.

Not too surprised, considering how it's coming from a Blood Elf.

I'll do some PA fiddling later and see if I can work something out.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/06/2012 04:30 AMPosted by Evisolace

I use weak aura's to put up a glyph when my target is at or below 35%, I had trouble remembering to use soul reaper (still do).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]