Ranking/MMR reset?

Amidst all of the usual complaints about certain classes being OP and gear turning from purple to blue, not being able to get honor weapons, the damage of BM pets, the escape abilities of spriests, the procs of eles, the damage of mages, the survivability of warlocks, the upfront ( and continuous) damage of frost DKs, the actual threat of warriors, the symbiosis of druids, the ungodly amount of cc by just about everything if used right, only one get-out-of-jail-free trinket, etc etc I know of missed quite a few of my fellow players current issues, but me being selfish wants my own question to be answered; to know if the rankings/mmr will be reset. I haven't seen updates on the battlegroup's rankings so I am assuming that they will be, amiright?
Edited by Pryless on 10/6/2012 12:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]