10,000 quest achievement

100 Human Mage
We get new one's for 5000 daily's but nothing new for normal quest since WOTLK I know 3000 "might" be hard but you would think with new level and new quest they could add more levels to it lone anyone getting over 10,000 quests.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Nope, won't happen. There aren't currently 10,000 even in the game. Even someone with BOTH pre-Cata Loremaster and Loremaster now would still only have around 8,500 IIRC.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
It is possible to get more than 10,000 regular quest. Cataclysm redid many quests Kalidor and Eastern kingdom allowing doing the zones twice. When you go to achievements on the armory check statistics at the top and go to quests to see how many you've completed.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
That count includes dailies, and other quests. Subtract the line for dailies from the Quests completed to get your actual quests completed total. There are not 10k non daily quests in the game.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
I'm not sure that there are even 5k quests in the game that a new player could complete. Subtracting out my dailies, I'm just over 5k as both a pre- and post-Cata Loremaster.

While 3k for the Seeker title is easily doable, 5k is probably out of reach for newer players.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Kaneredbeard
It is possible to get more than 10,000 regular quest. Cataclysm redid many quests Kalidor and Eastern kingdom allowing doing the zones twice. When you go to achievements on the armory check statistics at the top and go to quests to see how many you've completed.

Or.... you could re-read my post and see that I've already addressed that the "cataclysm redid many quests" point.

That count includes dailies, and other quests. Subtract the line for dailies from the Quests completed to get your actual quests completed total. There are not 10k non daily quests in the game.

^^^^^^

Thank you Ishamaell.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm not sure that there are even 5k quests in the game that a new player could complete. Subtracting out my dailies, I'm just over 5k as both a pre- and post-Cata Loremaster.

While 3k for the Seeker title is easily doable, 5k is probably out of reach for newer players.

I haven't tested. I think 5k quests is still doable for new players. It would just require them clearing just about everything.

Before I faction transfered I had around ~7500 quests completed at level 85 ( Not counting dailies). I lost about 1800 after faction xferring because of removed quests. After hitting 90 i'm about back where I started ( also after doing some quest hunting in other Azeroth zones. )

Edit:

To clarify, if you rolled in dailies, I think i'm around 13600ish quests.
Edited by Anraleth on 10/9/2012 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10,000 is too many, for the obvious reasons mentioned.

I think 5,000 would be both doable, fair, and fun to get.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]