[A-RP] Conclave of Azora - Mage Academy RP

90 Human Priest
Bump! Please check out the thread for Livvy's Soup Kitchen. We are hosting it as a community building event!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll bump this cause I love the idea of this guild and I hope to do future roleplays between both our guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump!!! The first RP community building event called "Livvy's Soup Kitchen" is tonight. Low levels are offered quests and starter kits at the Tower of Azora!

People are more than welcome to come out and RP, as well as help the lower levels if they are having problems with the quests. Looking forward to seeing a lot of faces at 6pm server in Elwynn tonight!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Mage
I applied early this morning. Please ignore the guild tag on this forum; I left a few days ago, but the forum hasn't updated.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Alright, Elsana!! I see your application and the appropriate officer will be in touch with you in the next day or so. =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
A big thank you for those who came out last night to the first soup kitchen! Please keep an eye out for another, as we will hopefully be doing it bi-weekly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
*hip checks thread*
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Morning with coffee...so delicious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump to the top!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Don't forget to mark your calendars for Livvy's Soup Kitchen!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
*hip checks thread*
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]