Spinning crane kick NOT answer to everything

I am at the level right now where most of the players in my PUGs are monks who just got Spinning Crane Kick, and all they do is spam it non-stop.

They completely forget their AOE stuns, their insta-kill, and handy things like paralysis. They don't use their self-heals or their ranged attacks. Just spinspinspinspinspin without a break, like Dervishes on L.S.D.

Never mind that AOEs often create more problems than they solve. Just spinspinspinspinspin.

Even when we are out of combat. Spinning just for fun.

Stop spinning long enough to do a little intelligent fighting, why not? Huh? We are at battle, not at a ding-dong DANCE.
Edited by Sosume on 10/6/2012 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
SCK is the answer to life.
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Monk
New flying mount for Monks - Spinning Crane Kick

We spin and kick so fast we fly like helicopters.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I just went from #7 on sha of anger 40m healing charts to #1 (all in one life) from sck on melee...

I was only hitting 13 targets...god forbid if ranged were stacking on a real fight...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
Paralysis is hardly handy while spamming dungeons with mostly aoe, but it is a good interupt in a pinch.

SCK is my main aoe spell. I fill the 1 second inbetween windows with leg sweep, tiger buff uptime, RSK, and FoF canceling.

You can cast FoF to get the stun, the stun lasts the whole duration regardless if you maintain the channel. I then cancel it and go right back into SCK.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sorry too busy spinning to read this post
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Put up Zen Sphere at the same time and you do even more damage AoE :D

Love watching all the numbers pop up

/spin
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
LOL @Livedeath!
Reply Quote
55 Pandaren Monk
Honestly, my only problem is with the ones spinning when its only 1 enemy. Do you really need to spin like a top on a boss?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
10/06/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Brewkin
Honestly, my only problem is with the ones spinning when its only 1 enemy. Do you really need to spin like a top on a boss?

yes
Reply Quote
91 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Livedeath
Sorry too busy spinning to read this post

Ah, an ally from the Crew.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
*begins to SCK the OP*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Just let them do it. Then later we'll lose them because they can't figure out why their damage is so low. Less stupid monks playing.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
For MW monks for about 40 levels or so, it is pretty much everything.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If Spinning Crane Kick is not the answer, you didn't ask the right question.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
It goes away fast, as do monks in LFG.
Reply Quote

You can cast FoF to get the stun, the stun lasts the whole duration regardless if you maintain the channel. I then cancel it and go right back into SCK.

Oh!? That's interesting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]