Spinning crane kick NOT answer to everything

90 Pandaren Monk
10/08/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Jinjal
There's been countless times where a single mob is going aoe crazy and I SCK for a quick group heal and suddenly the other 3 WWs are spamming SCK...

Cannot let you have all of the fun.

/spinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspin
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/08/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Jinjal
There's been countless times where a single mob is going aoe crazy and I SCK for a quick group heal and suddenly the other 3 WWs are spamming SCK...

I have noticed that too! Mistweavers can Spinning Crane Kick whenever, it will almost always grant Chi and do something useful.

*Mistweaver casts Spinning Crane Kick for aoe Healing -> Windwalker Monks Spinning Crane Kick for EPIC DPS on the single target fight*
Reply Quote
37 Pandaren Monk
I am at the level right now where most of the players in my PUGs are monks who just got Spinning Crane Kick, and all they do is spam it non-stop.
They completely forget their AOE stuns, their insta-kill, and handy things like paralysis. They don't use their self-heals or their ranged attacks. Just spinspinspinspinspin without a break, like Dervishes on L.S.D.

Never mind that AOEs often create more problems than they solve. Just spinspinspinspinspin.

Even when we are out of combat. Spinning just for fun.

Stop spinning long enough to do a little intelligent fighting, why not? Huh? We are at battle, not at a ding-dong DANCE.

I don't have Spinning crane kick of awesomeness...yet. I do spit fire a lot though. Is that annoying, I want to fit in.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If you are not spinning you are not winning

-Shadow-Pan
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
every day im SCKin
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Needs moar Spinning Crane Kick.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Spinning Crane Kick is proccing Gift of the Ox so much it can, in some instances, be the most tanky thing I can do on some massive pulls.

Pull all the things, SCK, proc orbs, use them to regenerate tons of damage
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Eggfooyung
Just let them do it. Then later we'll lose them because they can't figure out why their damage is so low. Less stupid monks playing.

My thoughts exactly. Its the same as when a species evolves from the deaths of the weaker leaving only the strong.. I used to try to "advise" the dps in my groups about how other attacks boost certain stats so if thats all your going to do atleast do this 1st, or toss then in between some of those SCKs, but they still just spam SCK so meh.

What ticks me off the most about the situation is how sometimes theres not even 3 targets its simply 2 and the player will just SCK away..

Eventually they will learn how effective the "Vote to Kick" feature is.
#Lessonlearnedthehardway
Edited by Xiangshu on 10/10/2012 5:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
9 Blood Elf Rogue
My roflcopter goes soisoisoi
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
I am at the level right now where most of the players in my PUGs are monks who just got Spinning Crane Kick, and all they do is spam it non-stop.

They completely forget their AOE stuns, their insta-kill, and handy things like paralysis. They don't use their self-heals or their ranged attacks. Just spinspinspinspinspin without a break, like Dervishes on L.S.D.

Never mind that AOEs often create more problems than they solve. Just spinspinspinspinspin.

Even when we are out of combat. Spinning just for fun.

Stop spinning long enough to do a little intelligent fighting, why not? Huh? We are at battle, not at a ding-dong DANCE.

You're dumb. I had a monk healer with me as a BrM, and I would just KS, BoF, BoK, and SCK and I would never die, and packs would drop within seconds. I would pull entire areas on to me. SCK until Cata+ content is the way to go.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]