pvp frost survivability

90 Orc Death Knight
Uhh how do I stay alive?

Seriously though, I really feel like a glass cannon as frost, I seem to drop rather quickly and was wondering how you frost pvpers stay alive and what abilities and talents you use, maybe theres something I am missing other than gear.

thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
gear helps a lot, but you have anti magic shell, icebound fortitude, lichborn self heal, death pact, death strike as well as your pet stuns, strangulate and necrotics to shut down casters. also remorseless winter or desecrated ground can help you out.

you have to understand running in and just spamming obliterate and frost strike isnt going to get you far
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yeah, Frost's survivability hasn't changed since Blood became the only tank spec.

It's just about smart use of AMS/Lich, IBF and Death Pact/Raise Dead.

Other than that, your best defense is putting them in the dirt fast.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
bring a pocket healer
Reply Quote
death pact is a very solid heal
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/06/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Evisolace
pet stuns,

Wrong Spec.

Timing your RW really helps. I mean alot.

If you choose Asphyxiate (I like it alot but Chillblains is nice too) you can use one of those to pull their trinket and then line up your burst for the second stun.

Remember IBF gets rid of stuns.

But the best solution to up your survivability is

10/06/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Kusari
bring a pocket healer
Reply Quote
10/06/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Drakae
Wrong Spec.

i was thinking DKs in general XD

as for the asphyxiate/chillblains/deaths advance tier deaths advance is extreemly good
Reply Quote
You switch to Unholy.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
gear helps a lot, but you have anti magic shell, icebound fortitude, lichborn self heal, death pact, death strike as well as your pet stuns, strangulate and necrotics to shut down casters. also remorseless winter or desecrated ground can help you out.

you have to understand running in and just spamming obliterate and frost strike isnt going to get you far

death pact, death strike as well as your pet stuns, strangulate and necrotics to shut down casters.

as well as your pet stuns

pet stuns

Read topic title.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]