@Blood Legion

55 Blood Elf Death Knight
Nice trinkets from trash, guys. Must have been fun farming a mob for a while.

Also, how the heck do you get darkmoon trinkets before the faire even opens during this expansion?

We aren't stupid. Yeah, as many people look up to you anymore. But there are some who notice your hacks and crap. And we notice how they get overlooked by Blizzard pretty much all the time. Must be nice, to have held US 1 rank for a while, just so that Blizzard will NEVER pay attention to anything you do wrong.

Keep it up, you're setting a GREAT example for the rest of us players who actually enjoy the game and don't try to find ways to hack to be number one.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
Blood Legion was never #1, everyone knows Smitty Werben Man Jensen is and forever will be. Number One!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Yeah i don't think that Blizzard overlooks direct 'hacks' even from top guilds, look at what happened to all of the guilds that exploited LFR when DS was just released. I get it, you dislike Blood Legion but there is no need to spew the hatred on the forums. Also why post on an alt when your main character gives you much more credibility? It's not like it is hard to see what your main characters are these days.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
he mud^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
You know how they got those because they had friends on cross realm and got them on a timezone that had it so before saying crap why dont you play the game and now the features.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/06/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Ferret
Blood Legion was never #1, everyone knows Smitty Werben Man Jensen is and forever will be. Number One!

This.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You do realize that with real id you can port yourself to a friends realm that is ahead of our own time and has the dmf up before our realm does right?

Think before you post.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Blizzard really opened a can of worms with the CRZ. Now everybody works and cheats the system. Its kind of funny. Its being used in a way that was never intended by Blizzard. LOL, I think its kind of funny.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/07/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Haysuess
Blizzard really opened a can of worms with the CRZ. Now everybody works and cheats the system. Its kind of funny. Its being used in a way that was never intended by Blizzard. LOL, I think its kind of funny.

There is a reason I like to call MoP the "Mists of BETAria", billions of bugged quests untested CRZs and the !@#$ goes on...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]