Recommend This Server?

Would you guys recommend this server to someone transferring in for BOTH PvE and PvP?

Thanks!
Edited by Hotaug on 10/6/2012 8:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If youre looking for an extremely overpopulated server thats hell to do dailies on and has annoying top raiding guilds who spam trade about how cool they are then sure come on over. My opinion? If I had the money, id get off this server right now lol.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/06/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Vuix
If youre looking for an extremely overpopulated server thats hell to do dailies on and has annoying top raiding guilds who spam trade about how cool they are then sure come on over. My opinion? If I had the money, id get off this server right now lol.

lol come ally side its night and day difference
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/06/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Tracyworgn

From what ive heard, everyone on alliance speaks french on this server, so that would only make it worse for me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/06/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Vuix

From what ive heard, everyone on alliance speaks french on this server, so that would only make it worse for me.

you've heard wrong, the french only speaking population on ZJ is pretty small. most of the quebecers speak English too. And like Americans, it's usually the dbags who are the most outspoken.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

you've heard wrong, the french only speaking population on ZJ is pretty small. most of the quebecers speak English too. And like Americans, it's usually the dbags who are the most outspoken.

yeah, the alliance side is rather pleasant, really
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]