I honestly feel so bad for you Rogues.

90 Tauren Druid
You guys have it so bad. You suck all the time. This two weeks honestly must be like hell for you.

God. I cannot imagine would it would be like for you! You are no longer the by far best class in the game.

The horror.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
That last line. I honestly can't tell if it's sarcasm or not.

From what I can tell, most of the people posting don't really care for going back to 4.3 times. We just want to be in equal power to other classes, yet still have our unique feel.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
You're right OP, If a class is over powered for a bit they should be nerfed into oblivion, no middle ground what-so-ever.

Sounds like a really enjoyable game
Edited by Sauce on 10/7/2012 8:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Poor rogues...

No longer one of the strongest, most solid and well-synergized classes in the game.

Guess your 8 year reign has come to a sudden end.

Probably won't last long though...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
As someone who has always been a complete bull!@#$ PvPer, the last two weeks have been exactly like the several hundred weeks before it. As someone who only does PvE, I have still been topping the meters, though on occasion I don't now.

There has been no change to my playing experience whatsoever.

1/10 for getting me to respond.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Poor rogues...

No longer one of the strongest, most solid and well-synergized classes in the game.

Lol'd

And I'm out of this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You're right OP, If a class is over powered for a bit they should be nerfed into oblivion, no middle ground what-so-ever.

Sounds like a really enjoyable game

Thanks for agreeing with me.

I'm sorry this past two weeks has been so intolerable for you.

Now maybe you'll know what it was like playing a non-rogue class the past year+.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/07/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Vesthis
Now maybe you'll know what it was like playing a non-rogue class the past year+.

People who say this don't realize that the problem is mostly with them, but you won't fix that. You'll just move on to complain about the next class that kills you.
Edited by Kanoi on 10/7/2012 8:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/07/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Kanoi

People who say this don't realize that the problem is mostly with them, but you won't fix that. You'll just move on to complain about the next class that kills you.

The fact that I struggled against the class that had the most survivability, melee burst, melee mobility, best survivability, and best control of any class had nothing to do with my personal ability.
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Druid
10/07/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Vesthis

The fact that I struggled against the class that had the most survivability, melee burst, melee mobility, best survivability, and best control of any class had nothing to do with my personal ability.

It does if you had problems before 4.3 and especially 4.2 when none of that was true.
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Monk
trollol lol lol lol. yeh rogues were very strong in cata but so were mages and hunters. i could kill rogues as often as they got me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey guys, remember 2.3/2.4 druids? Yeah we should just keep them nerfed for that. Forever.

GOOD THREAD, KEEP IT UP
Reply Quote
The OP as well as everyone else who has never played a rogue think its faceroll...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
10/07/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Agóny
The OP as well as everyone else who has never played a rogue think its faceroll...
This is how most people feel about a class they've never played.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Poor rogues...

Says the BM hunter LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Troll on
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey guys, remember 2.3/2.4 druids? Yeah we should just keep them nerfed for that. Forever.

GOOD THREAD, KEEP IT UP

Rogues were overpowered through all of that, too.

It does if you had problems before 4.3 and especially 4.2 when none of that was true.

Rogues were very good in 4.2

Oh, and I'm supposed to ignore 1.5 years. Okay.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Oh sure, 4.3 was good times. Lets just forget that the entire era of cata before that we were toxic to raids, especially BoT.

Phenomenaut, seriously man, I don't even know how to respond. There's a reason rogues are the least-played class, and it aint cause we don't look awesome. Its all performance.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Druid must have had it so hard in 4.3.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Ya rogues are for the skilled not the little kiddies who think their pros cause they got a rogue. I
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]