Cant connect to wow

(Locked)

90 Orc Warrior
10/07/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Brynna
Same,can play D3 but not WoW :( GREAT job Blizz....NOT!!! I want a fekkin rebate!!

a rebate? a refund maybe? lol
Is SUNDAY! Why Blizzard Why????!!!!!!!
90 Pandaren Monk

This is correct. The appropriate teams are looking into this.

"We're calling everyone in to fix it, Just realize its Sunday, most people are off, it's going to take time for someone with the proper authority to drive in and hit reset"

Which is why you dont touch the servers on the weekend unless they're actually broken.
100 Tauren Druid
what sucks is that my wife and i play on the same server, she is sitting behind me playing WoW just fine and I still can not login.
90 Undead Mage
lol Bontemps
90 Tauren Druid
Blizzard at 11:15 PDT; 2:15 EST declared that they are looking into the log in issue that was caused after restarting the realms. They said they will give more info within the hour.
:3
90 Night Elf Druid
Geez, only in Blizzard does a reboot break things. Guild Wars 2, anybody?
Edited by Galfron on 10/7/2012 11:27 AM PDT
1 Orc Warlock
10/07/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Spencer
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6713582393#4 Another blue.

Yeah that was last week, moron.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
the server was fine!!! why do u restart something thats not broken on Sunday!! ugg the ppl that can play are geting my EGG's come on!!
Edited by Psionicstorm on 10/7/2012 11:38 AM PDT
90 Tauren Warrior
I was hoping to take advantage of the restart to wok on my Kirin Tor Familiar *sigh* Seems that isn't happening ;p
90 Tauren Druid
The servers are finally back up.
90 Human Paladin
It makes me giggle inside when I see people asking for free game time because they can't play for an hour or two. I'm sorry you lost a few cents of game time, shall I get you a tissue for all your connection problems?
66 Draenei Paladin
sucks only had to broncos start beating pats to play
100 Night Elf Warrior
Yay! Blizzard finally woke up!
90 Orc Warrior
10/07/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Trueflight
there is only one post with a blizzard resonse. The Admin said "I havent had any other reports this morning" Really? freakin Really?

check the dates on those posts, just cause its at the top of the forums doesn't mean its from today...
85 Night Elf Hunter
The majority of my guild can't get in. Only 3 (out of an average of 35-40 that are typically online) are logged in. And 5 are connected via the remote chat.
90 Human Paladin
stuck on connecting in sign in o.O
90 Draenei Shaman
The problems happening a lot. I'm sure they are aware of it and are working on it. It's what there paid for people they will fix it. Time to do something other than play wow!
90 Human Death Knight
Glad I am not the only one experiencing this problem. Here's to hoping for a quick fix on a Sunday afternoon.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]