My first pvp video

88 Human Mage
This is my first try at this. I just put a couple of recorded scenes together where I do end up getting more owned by horde. Anyway for a first time video, it looks good. Let me know what you guys think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4XP9uPKrtc
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
You lost me when you had to click off your mount to attack someone who is attacking another mob then once you frost jawed the hunter you casted a full pyroblast and what sealed the deal was after that pyroblast was casted YOU BACKPEDDLED at 20 seconds in, so i turned off the video.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Girl you trollin'
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Please learn to not backpeddle and click. thx D;
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
“Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time.” Arnold H. Glasgow
Reply Quote
88 Human Mage
Please learn to not backpeddle and click. thx D;

I can't keybind all my spells nor do i want to....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Pretty awful for the following:

1. You died a lot most PvP videos don't show that.
2. Music sucks
3. You were doing PvE in it
4. lol Alliance
5. Hi
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
If you dont keybind all of your stuff, than you won't get any better at this game. Yes, you can keybind all your spells. use shift and alt. Also take 's' off backpeddling and use that as a keybind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]