10M Hit that Crit Recruiting

90 Goblin Mage
Hey Draenor Hit that Crit is looking for 1 tank and 1 healer for our 10m weekend raiding, we progressed thru cata with all the top guilds, 2 of my normal raiders quit with panda's we pugged tanks and heals this week got continuous p3 progression on second boss in Mogu'shan Vaults. We raid friday and saturday at 8pm server time if you are interested pst Alevich in game or reply on here and i will give you a shot.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
This isnt a tank but my ilvl is 492 and im working on gearing up a DK tank currently. im looking for a good raiding guild, ive been in Torchwood and they are ok raiders but they take themselvs far too seriously and they think making !@#$% and mama jokes constantly are extremely funny. and i am currently in LATE NIGHT RAIDERS but they hardly raid, and sometimes when an event like a raid is posted up on the calender they dont send out invites. im ususally on this character if not im on my holy/ret pally Allerek. Thanks hmu
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]