Vanity Pets

MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
I'm looking to buy any rare tradeable vanity pets that people may be interested in selling. Also interested in the Sapphire Panther JC crafted pet. Also interested in the race specific battle pet for Worgen, as I don't have any interest in leveling one.

Send me a message on here or poke me in game. I don't have any alliance toons but I'd figure out how to get to you. Or you can real-id me Raziya#1552
Edited by Raziya on 10/7/2012 10:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have a lot of pets, but you probably have all of em since you are... well, Raziya. Just in case though, what types of pets can I sell?
Reply Quote
64 Gnome Mage
i think i sent u a request in ID
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
I messed up my RealID, it's Raziya#1552 :P
Reply Quote
64 Gnome Mage
added again
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
I managed to get the alliance worgen pet on an alt. I am still interested in a sapphire cat, a fox kit, and perhaps the two pets from the rare spawns in Dead Wastes depending on price.
Reply Quote
Sorry Raziya, the Dread Wastes pets are BoP. As for the fox kit, I might be able to buy one with my left over TB Commendations.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
10/16/2012 03:29 AMPosted by Harldan
Sorry Raziya, the Dread Wastes pets are BoP. As for the fox kit, I might be able to buy one with my left over TB Commendations.

Can they be caged? A lot of the old BoP pets are now tradeable since the caging took place. :)

Also, I purchased a sapphire cub. :) Looking for a Fox Kit still, and depending on price and availability (if tradeable through caging), the two rare spawn pets.
Edited by Raziya on 10/16/2012 7:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I honestly think you'd be better off grinding those TB dailies.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
10/16/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Zephro
I honestly think you'd be better off grinding those TB dailies.

I have zero interest in doing even more dailies :P
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I have a rare dear... its cool... it casts a heal and then gets one shotted by a beast. lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Raz,

It has come to my attention that you enjoy vanity pets. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

Best,

Shadowpope
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Raz,

It has come to my attention that you enjoy vanity pets. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

Best,

Shadowpope

Where have you been :P
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
I just bought an Aqua Strider, which is from the rare Jinyu in Dread Wastes, so those can be purchased. Would be interested in a Fox Kit, or Grinder still.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Orc Warrior
She used my money to buy the strider. Please don't sell her any more pets until she has paid me back, I will let you know when it's okay!!!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
LOL Dook XD

I just update this thread to say what I am interested in, I know I don't have any more money ATM. :(

On that note, I camped Karr all day yesterday and got Grinder finally, so the only things I'd be interested in now are a Fox Kit and maybe if someone was interested in selling their Crawling Claw.
Reply Quote
89 Human Death Knight
Selling a crawling claw, guys. It's level one but given time and the right offer, I can get it to 25.
I'm up for money or trades.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
What would you be willing to trade, out of curiosity?

I'd level is to 25 myself.
Reply Quote
89 Human Death Knight
TCG things are always nice. No need to buy a server transfer either if it's a pet or a mount. I guess other rare pets could do, but I already have most farmable ones.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
I'd be game to exchange it for one of my TCG pets, excluding the spectral tiger cub, hippogryph hatchling, Bananas, or the dragon kite.

Ones I'd be willing to trade with -

Eye of Legion
Gregarious Grell
Nightsaber Cub
Purple Puffer
Sand Scarab

Let me know if any of those work for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]