Vanity Pets

89 Human Death Knight
Hi Raziya, although your trade is very tempting, I have to admit that I was looking for certain pets that you've excluded, because those are the ones I currently cannot find on my server. I actually have 2 crawling claws. One of them is a level 25, but I wasn't going to consider trading it unless I saw someone willing to trade a spectral cub/soul trader. In this case I'd trade both claws for one of those. If not, anyone else in this thread is welcome to make a trade with me.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
10/25/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Bluegui
Hi Raziya, although your trade is very tempting, I have to admit that I was looking for certain pets that you've excluded, because those are the ones I currently cannot find on my server. I actually have 2 crawling claws. One of them is a level 25, but I wasn't going to consider trading it unless I saw someone willing to trade a spectral cub/soul trader. In this case I'd trade both claws for one of those. If not, anyone else in this thread is welcome to make a trade with me.

No worries. I'd never get rid of my spectral cub! <3 Offer stands if you want to think about it or if you can't find anyone else. Not sure what other kind of pet market there is on Ravencrest, I couldn't find a buyer for any of my rarer ones D:

I do also have an extra Black Tabby Cat though, which I'd also throw in with one of the aforementioned TCG pets.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
Updating to say I have a Fox Kit!!!!!

Would be interested in a Crawling Claw trade or Lumpy, the Christmas pet.
Reply Quote
89 Human Death Knight
Darn. You won't trade that cub for Anything that I offer? I assume you only want the claw, but is there some deal in the constructs of reality that'd you be willing to comply to?
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
10/26/2012 12:52 AMPosted by Bluegui
Darn. You won't trade that cub for Anything that I offer? I assume you only want the claw, but is there some deal in the constructs of reality that'd you be willing to comply to?

There are very few vanity pets left in the game that I don't already have, heh. I also don't have the means to replace my spectral tiger cub, either with in game gold or with cash. And it's my favorite pet. I won it at PAX East, which was an amazing stroke of luck because I would have never been able to afford it.

So unfortunately no, I don't have any plans on giving that up, even for a super amazing trade. :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I suggest looking ally side for people willing to buy your spares. I know Esteem is a pet loon, like you, but not as XTREME.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I do have Grinder pet from dread wastes, it is cageable, I don't know if your still interested, and don't know about server transfer, but get back to me if you are.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
Hi Wabbit - I farmed my own Grinder. :)

If anyone has spare Pandaren Spirits (Air, Fire, Water) I'd be interested. Could trade raid pets or give gold.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Alright cool, but I haven't been selling pets too much yet, what do you think a good price would be to put on a grinder pet?
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
Grinder is worth maybe 2-3k. He is not ultra hard to obtain, considering the respawn timer. I paid 3k for the strider counterpart, and felt that was a fair price, but this was over a month ago.
Reply Quote
Pets! :D That is all. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
totally adding raziya on realid cuz shes awesome
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
Anyone have a Pandaren Fire Spirit? I am tired of doing those dailies :P
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
Updating this to say I got a Crawling Claw and a Fire spirit.

Out of pets I can reasonably obtain without being rich in WoW or IRL :(
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Orc Warrior
Which means you need to farm up some gold.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
12/30/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Padook
Which means you need to farm up some gold.

Pssh, you know me and farming gold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]