Secondary Professions Account Wide

100 Gnome Warrior
Is this gonna be a thing in the future?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I could live with it, fishing alone takes forever!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
As a player who has decided to drop my old main and use my "alt" as a new main, I support this idea. I'd like to be able to cook, fish and do some archeology on this toon, but can't stomach the idea of leveling those three up from 0.

If only my old main's progress could carry over.

But if it doesn't, I'll live. I guess it's time to go tool around the lowbie zones.

OK, just read the rewards for being friends with Nat ... hmmm, 50 points per book, at 1000g per book ... is it worth dropping 12,000g to insta-level my fishing??
Edited by Bigjilm on 10/7/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
i SECOND this...leveling cookinf & fishing for the 3rd time...BARF!!!!
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Priest
considering they made mounts pets and achievements ntm everything i forgot to mention secondary professions should also be account wide. if you think im leveling archology again your flipping nuts. why should i level first aid or cooking on every toon i have(and i have alot) fishing i been leveling from 1 off the anglers dailies. if it wasnt for those thats another profession id never level a 2nd time.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Why exactly do you need secondary professions (aside from First Aid) on your alts?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/07/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Goliath
Is this gonna be a thing in the future?

Nope.

By the way, Blizzard's way of doing this already exists in the game. You pay 1000 gold for a book that raises fishing, with the max that however many books can raise that characters fishing to being 600.

If they planned to make secondary account wide, putting in such a book would not make sense (you'd be max skill by the time you could buy the book.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]