4yr player, regretting returning to WoW...

2 Troll Rogue
I really don't remember crap like this ever happening before, the occasional 'You have been disconnected from the sever' Everything went downhill when cata came, 2 day maintenances, hackings occurring more often, Honestly, I dont know what's changed in WoW since then, but I'd like WoW to be restored.

Considering Blizz now has the funding for a bunch of crap, you'd think they'd understand how to run their servers and how to keep hackers, crashes, d/cs, etc etc etc etc etc at bay..
Edited by Yöú on 10/7/2012 1:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Warrior
You're such a hipster.
Reply Quote
Sometimes I too forgot what happened whenever I posted on my lvl 1 - 2 alts.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Don't Know if troll.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
boohoo
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
me too man, i LITERALLY just reopened a year old account like 20 minutes before the rolling restarts.
kinda bummed but oh well.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
10/07/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Yöú
I really don't remember crap like this ever happening before, the occasional
Then you have a really bad memory LOL I remember times when you couldn't log onto WoW for days.
Reply Quote
bye
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Stop lying OP, it was even worse in Vanilla, I played since release and call you on your rose tinted BS
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
10/07/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Yöú
I really don't remember crap like this ever happening before, the occasional 'You have been disconnected from the sever' Everything went downhill when cata came, 2 day maintenances, hackings occurring more often, Honestly, I dont know what's changed in WoW since then, but I'd like WoW to be restored.

I have been playing for 7 years. Things like this have always happened.

I actually think it's less common. And as I was just telling my wife about 20 minutes ago Tuesdays maintenance is much better then it used to be. Before maintenance used to be 6-8 hours damn near every Tuesday and most of the time it would go on up to 12+ hours because of some unexpected problem.
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Hunter
I regret coming back to Wow also.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/07/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Hugz
Stop lying OP, it was even worse in Vanilla, I played since release and call you on your rose tinted BS

ive been playing for a year and i have 4k more achievements than you, shows your intelligence
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
ITT: trolls lie about how long they've played
Reply Quote
2 Troll Rogue
10/07/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Proetix
Then you have a really bad memory LOL I remember times when you couldn't log onto WoW for days.

It was never this bad, I actually dont remember hackers even EXISTING in WoW.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
no, just no...

10/07/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Proetix
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
OP is literally a level 2 troll rogue. This is not a coincidence people.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Níghtmare
trolls lie about how long they've played

It's true, I've played for 14 years.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
It's true vanilla had some terrible moments, but that was 2004 =( You'd think they would have figured out every time they patch it gets borked :P Just say it's going to be down a spell and then let us be surprised when we get in earlier =) Ah oh well back to my Engineer...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]