Which race model do you think needs re-done?

100 Undead Death Knight
All of them.

Even Goblins and Worgen, if possible.

Pandaren show that Blizzard can go far above and beyond what they accomplished with even the Cataclysm races.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
All the Vanilla and BC races. It's hard to level my Draenei and Night Elf in pandaria when they look so bad compared to everything else.
Reply Quote
15 Night Elf Rogue
Humans and night elves.

I'm sorry, but both races look like they've just got plastic surgery on their boobs.

Perhaps you getting to pick your characters size in-game. Hm..Blizz..hm?
Reply Quote
15 Night Elf Rogue
10/07/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Vanyil
Male blood elves need to be prettier.

I love you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Humans and Tauren.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Gnomes

Your helmets are way too big.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/07/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Khalida
Undead should be able to be ANY race, the only difference being some rotted parts, undead pallor, eyes, whatever.

THIS, EXACTLY.

I think it'd be cool if all races were able to select the "Forsaken" and have the undead features.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
All of them. While we're at it, updated animations as well. I'm sure they can do it, Question is: if they even want to at this point? They have the skills and technology to make impressive cg films if they had the budget for it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
But female Dwarves look like they have down syndrome, so I'd pick them for a makeover even if I never intend to play them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Demilinde
All of them. While we're at it, updated animations as well. I'm sure they can do it, Question is: if they even want to at this point? They have the skills and technology to make impressive cg films if they had the budget for it.

I agree with you 100%.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
10/07/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Vanyil
Maybe give blood elf players the option of choosing the other model for "non-warrior" classes?

Shoot, why not let all races have that option?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Pandaren need an update. They're fat.

They need to be along the same lines as the CHISELED, MANLY, ANGLED perfection that is humans.
Edited by Dalkin on 10/7/2012 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Blood elves.

Make the females look like something besides angry 12 year old boys, and the males... what the heck, where did anatomy go?

They need to fix troll females, we're the most attractive girls in the game but the model has serious clipping issues. 99% of my shields go through my butts or my head. Ugh.

Tauren female boobs look like potatoes. Does not make light colored armor look good.

Uhh, night elf and human males are horrifying.

There's a lot. I can't choose just one.
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Death Knight
10/07/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Khalida
Undead should be able to be ANY race, the only difference being some rotted parts, undead pallor, eyes, whatever.

THIS, EXACTLY.

Wait, I remember something about worgs being immune in the undead opening.

Then again, how do you get worg DKs?

Ok, if blizz doesn't care I wont, DO THEM ALL.
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Death Knight
GnomesYour helmets are way too big.

Psh, we're the only one's prepanda that were done right.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
10/07/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Dalkin
Pandaren need an update. They're fat.

There's nothing wrong with fat bodies.

Infact it's the only thing that makes Pandaren bearable, imo.

Hahaha I said bear-able.

No, but really, it's the only thing that I think is good about them. The females look too KAWAII DESU UGUUU and the males are like... what.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Troll
Troll
Troll
Troll
Troll

Anything besides Troll is wrong.

Thank goodness Shadowform disguises my Priest's model.

You are insane. Male Trolls are the race that needs it the least out of the original vanilla races.

I say male humans as well. The hare lip really needs to go.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
10/07/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Mageyacakes
But female Dwarves look like they have down syndrome, so I'd pick them for a makeover even if I never intend to play them.

"Female dwarves look like they have down syndrome *plays a female blood elf*"

Uhh... do you realize what you just said? Like, do you see any redundancy in that? At all?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]