90 Night Elf Druid
WAIT! Before you leave, you dropped this Tear Stained Handkerchief
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Nice troll post
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/07/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Bigblackmoo
Sry boys n girls after playing for 7 yrs Im out The game just...well...sucks honestly. Bye to all the peeps Ive met been fun over the yrs

It has been seven year and you still haven't learned to spell or use proper grammar? Sheesh!
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
Sidesplitting. :D
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
no wonder he didn't like the game. he only made it to level one. someone should tell him you can go all the way to 90 before he deletes his character he's been working on for 7 years.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
You realize, OP, critters aren't worth xp...right? Maybe you should actually attack the mobs that the guy with the ! over his head mentioned.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/07/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Cattalyst
no wonder he didn't like the game. he only made it to level one. someone should tell him you can go all the way to 90 before he deletes his character he's been working on for 7 years.

That's hardly fair. Some people just like Camp Narache so much they're not willing to leave, ever.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
RoC
yeah , he's not gonna post on his main after all this lol
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Priest
10/07/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Cattalyst
no wonder he didn't like the game. he only made it to level one.

Okay, I think this joke has run is course. First and second were okay but by the third course I had enough.

I got no beef with you OP, but this is a terribull thread
Reply Quote
Been playing the game for the same amount of time...and im also going to unsuscribe when my AP is up..however i dont think the game sucks..i think thats its moved away from the RPG elements and is going for a generalized thing where they can get the biggest amount of people playing.

Its purely a buisness thing and its a good idea for a buisness and because of that i feel that they dont really care for the game anymore especially considering when they took thier best developers and put them on titan...whatever that will turn out to be.

In short i feel like they sucked the soul out of the game.

Its very funny how people can act like they know what comes out of a company when they dont work in that field at all. Are you a graphic designer? a Computer Programmer? anything that would let you have qualifications to work in Blizzard?.....No?....yeah didn't think so.

As for 'quitting' people do just grow out of it, and need to find something else to fuss over. Thats why I rotate games.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
10/07/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Hansar
@Soulblighter You are just like every other rude person in this game. Your one of the reasons why this game is starting to suck butt.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Nystona
politicians really are playing WoW!

If pro is the opposite of con,

what is the opposite of progress?
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Priest
10/07/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Soulblighter
yup bye! Literally NOBODY gives a !@#$ or will miss you. Hopefully since you're done this'll be the last time you crap up the forums? hope so. tata

He may be crass, but he has a point.

Nobody will miss him
Nobody cares
Hopefully this WILL be the last time he craps up the forums (because I seriously doubt this is the first time)

and I just realized I could have made a "well done" pun about the OP being a cow...damn. I probably would have been milking it bit too hard at that point
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
The consensus is in... My guild loves it... Calls it the best MMO expansion since their last favorite expansion (Wrath, BC, Whatever)...

In fact I haven't heard of anyone on my server that is playing that has any complaints. Well done overall.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Please learn to spell before engaging with the internet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, I can how how after 7 years, if you'd never made it to level 2 - you might be upset.

There were guides available, information, advice. I'm sorry that you weren't able to use it.

Farewell level 1. I hope you manage to make level 2 in the next game you go to.

LOL best thing ever!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
WAIT! Before you leave, you dropped this Tear Stained Handkerchief

Here is tonight's winner of the Internets. Thank's for playing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
7 years and you couldn't get past level 1 huh?
Maybe you should have quit sooner.
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Hunter
Good bye, have a wonderful time :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/07/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Get
It gets better at level 2. Trust me!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]