Worst expansion PvP wise

90 Orc Warrior
I've played since 05'-12' quit in WOTLK because of how terrible the burst was, and came back for MoP hoping blizzard got a clue on balance.

PvP doesn't even require skill anymore, nuking someone in under 10 seconds while they're stunned/silenced with no chance to counter the burst is a joke. Myself and plenty of others came back for this expasion hoping you had a clue that more hp =/= balance.

In comparision to vanilla and bc, I'm extremely bummed on the state of this game.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
im getting wrecked by mages, warrs, and monks so far while questing, so I am going to say there is a balance issue.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Meh only had problems with priests'

and Aimed shot is a bit ridiculous
Edited by Phayzwonk on 10/7/2012 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Warlock
hate to break your bubble,nvm i do like breaking complainers bubble's,anyhow,this game is based pve always will be.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I've played since 05'-12' quit in WOTLK because of how terrible the burst was, and came back for MoP hoping blizzard got a clue on balance.

PvP doesn't even require skill anymore, nuking someone in under 10 seconds while they're stunned/silenced with no chance to counter the burst is a joke. Myself and plenty of others came back for this expasion hoping you had a clue that more hp =/= balance.

In comparision to vanilla and bc, I'm extremely bummed on the state of this game.

Heres how they balance classes.

RULE 1: Mages are ALLWAYS broken because Ghostcrawlers bias.

RULE 2: If blizzard likes your class you are op, no questions asked, if they dont, you suck.

RULE 3: Blizzards dev team is full of people who use big fancy words and long posts to sound about 100 times smarter than they really are. You think ghostcrawler actually knows what hes doing? If you do, you're wrong.

The thing is, in order for the game to get more balanced, blizzard needs to take out the trash, but they wont because first of all big brother Activision is watching....allways... Second, once a game finds its dev team, they tend to stick with them, no matter how brain dead they are.

So you see, until blizzard gets rid of this bad dev team and gets a new CEO who actually cares and leads the game in a better direction, nothings gonna get better.

So I need some tinfoil, do you know anyplace I can get it in bulk, or anyplace where they might be having a sale? Sorry it's off topic, for some reason you just seem like the person to ask about this.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Battle as a tank!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Try to understand something. WoW is not a PvP game. It wasn't designed to have PvP in it, and it was only tacked on toward the end of the original beta due to popular demand. Balance between the classes, not only in PvP, but in PvE as well, is an eternal battle that will NEVER be won, and should not be fueled by discussion.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
I play Elemental among various classes. The changes pretty much having me boycotting PvP altogether until all classes have a decent shot at survivability. I was disgusted with my rogue last expansion to the point I didnt play em in pvp as he was too OP. I want balance, not a rotflstompin facepulling sweep of bg's .

Seems this expansion, it is blatantly obivious, only select set of the classes are designed for pvp. The rest, well your gonna die and spend most of the time as a ghost
Reply Quote
82 Troll Mage
RULE 1: Mages are ALLWAYS broken because Ghostcrawlers bias.

RULE 2: If blizzard likes your class you are op, no questions asked, if they dont, you suck.

RULE 3: Blizzards dev team is full of people who use big fancy words and long posts to sound about 100 times smarter than they really are. You think ghostcrawler actually knows what hes doing? If you do, you're wrong.

I lol'd a bit harder than usual at that, time to go to sleep I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/07/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Jaedek
I've played since 05'-12' quit in WOTLK because of how terrible the burst was

Again. Prove that you joined in that time.
If I had a shiny copper for every time someone said they joined in vanilla, I would have my Yak already.

10/08/2012 03:48 AMPosted by Gávinn
PvP has been in warcraft longer then pve has this is a rediculos statement though its closer to the truth now i suppose.

You do know that were was a time when PvP wasn't in the game, and even IF it was in at the start, your first damn action, unless you went into a duel, is PvE.
I honestly wonder how you found the forum button...
Edited by Jaridavin on 10/11/2012 6:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
10/08/2012 03:49 AMPosted by Gávinn
Stating his experience doesnt make his post irrelevent...

correct, but because someone claims they're a "vanilla vet" then we should give what they say more merit, let alone take what they say as a complete truth?

I agree with the worgen:
If I had a shiny copper for every time someone said they joined in vanilla, I would have my Yak already.

I could claim that I'm actually a "vanilla vet" the same way most people on these forums have been doing lately, but I won't because:
a) I'm not
b) I wouldn't expect anyone to care
c) I'm not so self-centered that I think that by claiming seniority then my post is automatically better then yours.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
READ PATCH NOTES MOST PVP STARTS IN 5.1 sheesh
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
10/11/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Ensorcelé
Stating his experience doesnt make his post irrelevent...

correct, but because someone claims they're a "vanilla vet" then we should give what they say more merit, let alone take what they say as a complete truth?

I agree with the worgen:

I could claim that I'm actually a "vanilla vet" the same way most people on these forums have been doing lately, but I won't because:
a) I'm not
b) I wouldn't expect anyone to care
c) I'm not so self-centered that I think that by claiming seniority then my post is automatically better then yours.

Im a Hunter, and I approve this message
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
10/07/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Jaedek

In fairness, the phrase "1 shotted" originated in vanilla.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]