Free Suggestion for a New Guild

90 Blood Elf Priest
I just thought of one today for someone interested in a lighthearted theme. I think a troupe of traveling entertainers would be fun!

• Dancers
  • Circus-type entertainment (ideal!)
  • Magicians
  • Comedians
  • Singers
  • Instrumentals
  • Storytellers
  • Actors

• My guild has "hired" entertainment before for our social events, and it would be awesome if there was an actual guild that people could go to for this kind of stuff. I see a lot of potential for fun with something like this, and I hope someone takes the idea! I'd do it, but I have other commitments and not a lot of time to devote to running a guild. XD
    Edited by Ruvias on 10/7/2012 9:11 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Goblin Mage
    Horde exclusive DMF, anyone?
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    There's actually a guild not too widely known on the forums that does this sort of thing! They're called the <Caravan of Fortune>, led by Skine. They don't exactly match up to this, but they come pretty close. Just thought I should mention it~
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    There's actually a guild not too widely known on the forums that does this sort of thing! They're called the <Caravan of Fortune>, led by Skine. They don't exactly match up to this, but they come pretty close. Just thought I should mention it~

Never heard of them. What exactly do they do?

Edit: Looked up their threads. I saw stuff about trading and raffles. Nothing about actual entertainment like this.
    Edited by Ruvias on 10/7/2012 9:17 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid

Never heard of them. What exactly do they do?

Edit: Looked up their threads. I saw stuff about trading and raffles. Nothing about actual entertainment like this.

I dunno too much about them, other then that they're roughly modeled after the DMF. I definitely think it'd be cool to have something like this on horde-side, though. It sounds fun.
    Reply Quote
    I havn't seen them do much more than hang around in the Cathedral or Mage quarter, myself.

I've heard good things but can't personally say I've seen any events or performances.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]