Amazing priests wanted...emphasis on amazing

90 Undead Rogue
Currently taking applications for a priest to grind to glad with, priest rogue and RMP (currently doing 2's with an amazing mage), dont waste my time and i wont waste yours so if you know youre not a 2300+ player then please dont try out
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
what are your credentials?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
played priest rogue and RMP to 2400+ in wrath, and now im back to do it again
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Is rmp even still viable with how bad disc is atm?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
robster
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
lobster, im the best player on this server, always and forever. and RMP is always going to be viable, it and a few other comps no matter what blizz does just mesh so well off of the base mechanics of the classes it is going to be great if played right
Reply Quote
lol blind in our guild got glad and hero of the horde...and he was a rogue.. wheres your mr best on the server
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
dont trip potato chip, ive been otu of the game for 4 1/2 years....ill be back on top soon enough
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD?!

PMR is dead bro. Keep up with the changes. Go roll yourself a warrior, hunter, lock, priest, monk, or really anything except Rogue. Because they're useless.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
im trying to catch up lol, im learning something new about he game every day....pmr may be dead but a good rogue is still a good rogue, other comps will work
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
How are rogues useless? They are still good if you arent retarded. They just dont smoke bomb 100-0 people now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Hi xray
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hi irash(: and rogues are useless to the people who were a good rogue only because they were apparently so overpowered(i never played after the start of wrath so i dont know just how op we were), they are just balanced now; a good rogue is still a good rogue
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Nothing is ever balanced.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]