[A] Devilclaw Outlaws: Cutting the Mists

90 Night Elf Priest
((

Some of the things that happened from Friday - Sunday night.

- RBGs
- Arenas
- Achievement whoring
- BGs
- RP like there is no tomorrow
- wPvP (BACK YOU HEATHENS!)
- Much to Araane's displeasure - Dycern flirts with a Tauren and tries to befriend him, sadly he does not accept her friend request and instead blows her off the tower in Undercity's court yard repeatedly, he did apologize and seems he was aiming for the rogue. We did kill his buddies so maybe she had it coming?

- Dycern swoons and reminisces about her old fling Mordrok and wonders where in the World of Azeroth he has gone. Rumors say he's traveled to a land of Guild Wars. She waits for him to return so she can once more throw herself at his feet.

<3 you Outlaws
))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
((

I always see Mordrok on his Asura wobbling around in World vs. World. Last time I said hello to him, though I didn't say who I was or where I was from (didn't matter). He said "HAIL HERO!" and then we were stomped by an army rolling through.

Good times.

))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
((

<3 you Outlaws

<3 you too!

11/13/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Darmund
He said "HAIL HERO!" and then we were stomped by an army rolling through.

Heee! I should look into Guild Wars. Except that would eat into my WoW time.... Can't have that!

))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
((

Heee! I should look into Guild Wars. Except that would eat into my WoW time.... Can't have that!

))

((
That is exactly why i haven't played it yet.. Though I do want to try it and will be downloading it this week to give it a whirl.

DARRRRRR, next time you see him could you please tell him that Dycer the NE is still infatuated with him!? xD Mordrok must know!

))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
((

Sure. ;)

And yes, do it! It's loads of fun.

))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Our exploits are growing diverse. We've many nooks that you could fit in.

Just last night several of us held a small tavern within the Silvermoon City walls - until we decided to leave. I'm afraid we were just too much to handle for the few Horde that did attempt to run us out. Not to say they didn't succeed... once. But when we got a foot hold, well unfortunately things took a turn for the worse for the Silvermoon defenders.

The Tavern just between the Walk of Elders and the Bazaar - we've laid claim to this establishment. There is a Moose's head planted on the wall in there, it's Devilclaw property now.

We will be back, sooner than later to make sure the booze has been stocked for us. Much appreciated.

((
If small scale wPvP isn't your bag, we also run rBGs, regBgs, and a butt load of RP. Come join us!

And if you are Horde.... Come join us! We can usually be found in Duskwood and I am more than willing to melt your face. In the most friendly way possible - of course. ^_^
))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
((This doesn't belong on the second page! Bump!))
Reply Quote
In the spirit of giving, Araane will be giving maulings in the pastures on the east side of Darkshire on Thursday, November 22nd from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM. First come, first served folks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
((

Looking for some PvPers to join our ranks. Getting a little light in this area.

))
Reply Quote
Tonight I took back my Oats! Let that be a lesson to those that get between Dreaux and his Oats.

((<3 You guys. GG tonight))
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
((

I heard DCO are a bunch of terribad people who eat Kaldorei baby fingers. 0/10. Would not see again

))
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
11/19/2012 12:06 AMPosted by Psiruss
In the spirit of giving, Araane will be giving maulings in the pastures on the east side of Darkshire on Thursday, November 22nd from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM. First come, first served folks!

Psiruss you old dog! I could smell you from a mile away, there's no way you're keeping your fur shampooed and well brushed with it smelling like that!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Bump for good peeps!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Last night,.. Darkshire witnessed events unfolding that NO ONE would have expected. The visions we beheld.... There are no words. So I would like to take this moment to ask;

Is there a good head doctor out there? We can pay you quite well in spirits and ale.

On a more serious note; The tale will be told of Figmar's demise. It shall spread across the lands,.. by those disgusting enough to want to retell it. It is certainly not for the faint of heart.

Dycern raises a hand and contently watches the shadows swirling about her finger tips.

As for myself,.. I was focused on these at the time. So I'm not really sure what happened, except that Figmar's head is now in one location and his body in another.

Let that be a warning to any Horde who feels the need to encroach on the Duskwoods or send their pathetic pets like Figmar.

((
.... yeaaaahhh that was.. messed up? Ravenhul seek help! xD I lol'd though,.. lots!!

Dreaux! You hurt me real good in that ONE arena.. We soooo wanted a rematch. NEXT TIME!! Also, I have a hidden stash of oats you will NEVAR find!

<3 DMV and GWB!

ALSO, Looking for more PvPers to join the ranks! I have bubbles and cookies!!
))
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
11/19/2012 12:06 AMPosted by Psiruss

inb4 this happens: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a67ea3e0970b-pi
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
That won't happen, I can maul the masses.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
May your guild attract neer-do-wells, has-beens, wannabe's, and bad healers to boot.
May the road resist your feet, and sprain your ankles.
May the wind forever blow dust in your eyes!

May the foul odors of Orgrimmar's midden-heaps be forever a reminder of the fate life has doled out to you being born as a... as a...:::waves hand:::....whatever it is you consider yourselves...meat, prey...whatever.

May you always find vermin in your beds, and may your furrier sides of your nature be infested with mammoth lice.

All in all I wish you the worst of the best, and the best of the worst!

Forever yours,

Dispelhope

((nothing but love for you guys, nothing but love /smile))
Reply Quote
I suddenly have the urge to rip the poetic tounge out of a random orc.

*glances at the Sindeori*

You should come to Darkshire and see the imported beverages we offer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Last night,.. Darkshire witnessed events unfolding that NO ONE would have expected. The visions we beheld.... There are no words. So I would like to take this moment to ask;

Is there a good head doctor out there? We can pay you quite well in spirits and ale.

On a more serious note; The tale will be told of Figmar's demise. It shall spread across the lands,.. by those disgusting enough to want to retell it. It is certainly not for the faint of heart.

Dycern raises a hand and contently watches the shadows swirling about her finger tips.

As for myself,.. I was focused on these at the time. So I'm not really sure what happened, except that Figmar's head is now in one location and his body in another.

Let that be a warning to any Horde who feels the need to encroach on the Duskwoods or send their pathetic pets like Figmar.

((
.... yeaaaahhh that was.. messed up? Ravenhul seek help! xD I lol'd though,.. lots!!

Dreaux! You hurt me real good in that ONE arena.. We soooo wanted a rematch. NEXT TIME!! Also, I have a hidden stash of oats you will NEVAR find!

<3 DMV and GWB!

ALSO, Looking for more PvPers to join the ranks! I have bubbles and cookies!!
))
OOhhh Dycern! I posted what happened here! Hold on to your hat, and your stomach ;p

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200050382

The rest is on Emerald Drama
Edited by Ravenhul on 11/21/2012 3:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you Devilclaw Outlaws, for being such good sports about everything :D

Great guild, great people. :)
Edited by Ravenhul on 11/21/2012 3:04 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]