[A] Devilclaw Outlaws: Cutting the Mists

90 Night Elf Druid
Bump bump!
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
What is this doing on the second page? *kicks thread* Get outta here!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Seyahat pulled on her gloves and waved her right hand experimentally. Nothing, excellent. She tried picking up her kafa mug, shaking an imaginary hand, digging through her satchel for her flask, and then drew her weapons as if under attack. The stiletto remained secure, hidden in the cuff of her leather gauntlet. She made the bed and tidied her small Stormwind room, then meticulously cleaned and oiled her blades, and the stiletto stayed in place through it all.

Then she stood and gave a quick twitch of her wrist as Tem'ria had shown her, and the needle-sharp blade slid instantly into her grasp. She re-secured it and tried the move a few more times, and each time, the result was the same.

She smiled and shook her head. "Tem'ria, I owe you more thanks than I knew," she murmured fondly as she secured it in its hiding place a final time. "What clever crafter did you hire to make these?"

She drew on her hood and gathered up her things, checked her funds one last time. The poison she needed would cost her half her bank account, but yesterday's meeting had taught her that even the most neutral ground was no protection if your contact was out of his mind. She herself had no intention of starting trouble -- if she had, she wouldn't be having this meeting in the first place. But if her contact tonight turned out to be as insane as Ravenhul, well. She didn't plan on dying today, either. At least not alone.

((Monday bump, and thanks to Raven and Hooves for yesterday's fun RP!))
Edited by Seyahat on 2/13/2013 9:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Welcome to Delegoth's pier of wonders. We have many fine fish and dozens of grand boat related products. Buy yours a copy today. Pay $89.99 no barter or refund. Good price.

(It is getting hard to think of good ways to bump a thread without putting in real effort like Seya does.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for a great group of people!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
*Comes out of stealth*

*Bumps*

*Goes back into stealth*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
((Mid-week bump!))

She meets her contact at the edge of the jungle, south of Hardwrench Hideaway. The dusk is just coming alive as the sun disappears behind the horizon and the night hunters begin to awaken, and in her eyes the landscape takes on a sheen of beauty, the humid air already cooling and the harsh sunlight surrendering to the shadows of evening. The stars will be out soon.

"Hey, mon," the troll murmurs, padding up to her. "You bring de item?"

She slips a leather scroll case from her pouch and opens it, unrolls the vellum. The ink seems to shine in the fading light. "As requested," she says. "Did you bring the list?"

He digs a scrap of parchment from his own satchel as she re-rolls the vellum and slides it back into its case. Her fingers brush his when they trade the items, soft fur like a cat's. She's struck by the urge to touch him, and she draws her hand back quickly and looks over the list, then nods and tucks it safely away. The names on it are the ones she expected to see, confirmation of what she already knew -- that this troll has no more love for Hellscream than she does. But SI:7 needed to be convinced. The next time, maybe they'll ask for information they don't already have.

"What'll you do with the recipe?" she asks, nodding to the scroll case still in his hand.

"Nothin' dat concerns you, elfie," he answers with a feral grin.

She shrugs and whistles for Scudder.

"Might be I call on you later," he adds. "Might be I could use another, if dis one does what it claim to."

"Might be I call on you, too," she answers. "I can reach you as I did before?"

He nods. "Peace be wit you, mon," he says, and pads back towards the jungle.

"Elune guide your steps," she murmurs, then urges Scudder into the sky and back towards Booty Bay.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Welcome to Delegoth's pier of wonders. We have many fine fish and dozens of grand boat related products. Buy yours a copy today. Pay $89.99 no barter or refund. Good price.

(It is getting hard to think of good ways to bump a thread without putting in real effort like Seya does.)

Awww! This is mostly just to entertain myself and get little bits of Seya's story out there. :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
*Varlonde looks around cautiously*

Bump.

*He throws down a smokebomb and cackles hysterically as his figure slowly fades. The smoke clears to reveal his curled up body, snoring peacefully on the floor.*
Edited by Varlonde on 2/15/2013 1:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Vin! How are things with you?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/15/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Araane
Vin! How are things with you?

Pretty well! I took a break from WoW in September, came back a few weeks ago. Just thought I'd drop by and see what old friends were up to.

Thinking of perhaps leveling here or transferring this guy in the future.

I hope you and a certain magical tentacled goat boy are doing well :)
Edited by Varlonde on 2/15/2013 6:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yes, we are doing great, and you should come!! And come Alliance, stop it with that belf business.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/15/2013 09:31 PMPosted by Araane
Yes, we are doing great, and you should come!! And come Alliance, stop it with that belf business.

Sin'dorei have always had a pleasant fragrance, I can't say the same for Worgen...
I won't make any promises but I will think about it. I'd prefer to not backstab your bearbutt. Its never ended well for me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Lithiaris half-dances into the main room of the Raven, stepping in beat to some music only in her head. She jerks her hips from side to side, raising her arms over her head, and grins like a champion.

"Why should I worry? Why should I ca-a-a-are, may not have a gold, but I got sweet goddess flare~"

She continues to dance-walk across the room, stopping somewhere in the middle.

She stops, like a deer in headlights, looking at the random travelers and possible assorted Outlaws in the lounge. "...Oh." Lith, normally with her unusually warm-tinted skin, and regal grace, must have paled more than Elune herself, blushing to her ear-tips. The poor, mortified woman stood there for another moment, simply staring, before backing slowly for the stairs.

"Um.. don't.. mind me. Uh.. Goodnight."

She turns and darts up the stairs the rest of the way, nearly tripping on her robe in the process.

((I want to do creative bumps, too!))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Seyahat, wide-eyed, watches Lithiaris flee up the stairs of the Scarlet Raven. "Wait!" she calls after her, but the door to Lith's room has already slammed shut. Seya shakes her head and reaches for her flask. "That's a side of her I haven't seen before," she murmurs, and goes back to dancing.

((Tuesday bump-and-grind!))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
*Gently pushes thread up*

I feel like just jostling everyone by 'bumping' would be rude. There we go.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]