@Para Bellum

86 Orc Hunter
Please tell your people to stop trying to kill us if they don't know how to pvp. This just makes us sad to see such a highly respected guild..... like Para Bellum look so bad at, what i like to think is such an exciting part of this game. Oh, one more thing. Frankenstran, if i see you again i will camp you FOREVER....... TROLLOLOL FRIENDS!

Your pal from M O P A R
Darteir
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Other than Teowyln, I haven't had issue camping any of them.

Teo just out gears the hell out of me (roughly 80K hp difference), and he's blood. So he can just heal through everything.

PB isn't the challenge they used to be.

Our four year long camping war is kind of over now. Q.Q
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/08/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Darteir
Please tell your people to stop trying to kill us if they don't know how to pvp
Trying? I ganked so many horde when I leveled to 90 that one of the officers in MOPAR, milkieway or something like that, gkicked my lvl 14 alt in their guild because I was just running around ganking instead of really trying to level.

Also Flamo really? I've never been camped by anyone let alone some bad mage. I've been away from Chromaggus for awhile now but I'm back so let me know if you would like to try.
Reply Quote
10/13/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Tupacxshakur
Please tell your people to stop trying to kill us if they don't know how to pvp
Trying? I ganked so many horde when I leveled to 90 that one of the officers in MOPAR, milkieway or something like that, gkicked my lvl 14 alt in their guild because I was just running around ganking instead of really trying to level.

Also Flamo really? I've never been camped by anyone let alone some bad mage. I've been away from Chromaggus for awhile now but I'm back so let me know if you would like to try.
lol

"Some bad mage."

You make me laugh. <3

I've camped you since Wrath buddy. And even in WG with your insane stacks of tenacity you couldn't touch me if you tried bud. :D
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
LOL @darteir... Bro, you made my day!

I didn't know that after I killed you you were gonna run and whine on for forums like a little kid. And btw the only reason your warrior friend got your revenge is cuz I was on a 1kms satellite connection while I was 1v2ing you guys. I honestly can't wait until we meet again a swell, we'll see who camps who. :)

@flamo- you never turn down a chance to troll anyone in pb do you? Ahh well, I would expect nothing less if I got camped for hours by xyle and them back in wrath neither... :*
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
It is a well documented fact that Flamo was camped by Para Bellum for 40 hours spread over one single week. We have a number of screenshots posted on our website with Flamo's corpse posing in a variety of settings all over Northrend.

Unfortunately though this seems to have left Flamo somewhat scarred, so much so that he is inventing stories. The question is does Flamo believe the bulls--t he is shoveling or does he know he is just making things up.
Reply Quote
50 Human Monk
Good lord... I am shocked and amazed at the same time. This is Drekkor, the original founder of Para Bellum way back when. Is it true, the guild is still going? Who is running the show now.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Xyle bro. But it's more of a joint effort these days. We have a few good core leaders too.
Reply Quote
50 Human Monk
Xyle still - wow, hard to believe he's still going since 2008 :) Well, due to the nostolgia effect of the guild still going... I have recovered my account and hopefully will be on this evening.
Reply Quote
81 Human Warlock
Good to go... :)
Reply Quote
81 Human Warlock
10/15/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Frankenstran
@flamo- you never turn down a chance to troll anyone in pb do you? Ahh well, I would expect nothing less if I got camped for hours by xyle and them back in wrath neither... :*

Poor flamo. That was some of the fondest world pvp pwnage I've had the joy of experiencing. Between xyle and myself we had ~14 hate threads on the forums here w/the introduction of wrath. /tear

It is a well documented fact that Flamo was camped by Para Bellum for 40 hours spread over one single week. We have a number of screenshots posted on our website with Flamo's corpse posing in a variety of settings all over Northrend.

Unfortunately though this seems to have left Flamo somewhat scarred, so much so that he is inventing stories. The question is does Flamo believe the bulls--t he is shoveling or does he know he is just making things up.

This would please me to see those screenshots...!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
daaamnn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]