<Colossus> recruiting Tank and healers

85 Worgen Death Knight
We don't recruit for bench spots, if you taken you are part of the raid. As such, everyone is expected to stay current on stuff.

Raiding since BC

I try to judge people based on class knowledge and past performance. If you aren't reforged or enchanted right, it shows you don't know what you are doing and stands out a lot more than lack of raiding epics. If you do or don't post WoL links, I do tend to look them up myself and see if you:
1) have adequate output
2) have raid awareness (yes, it is a lot more obvious than a lot of people realize to be able to judge raid awareness when looking at parses)
3) attendance (yes, we do decline people if we can see by which logs they were in that they have low attendance, and do decline people with low attendance regardless of how good they are when they show up)

TL;DR: Colossus 10man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 12 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 12raidhours/week
raid nights:

Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Monday 8pm-11pm CST
Sundays 8pm-11pmCST

Current 10man Progression
t14 6/6mv
5/6 hof

http://colossusraiding.enjin.com/

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Mists, Colossus may be the guild for you!

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplished 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 9 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 455, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please apply at http://colossusraiding.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

http://colossusraiding.enjin.com/recruitment

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, or myself (Dancepanda) when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.
Edited by Dancemacabre on 12/16/2012 7:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Preference right now on ranged dps and healers, and to a lesser extent melee dps. Tanks probably at lowest priority right now.
We are raiding, and have enough to do so, but want to buff the roster a bit in case there is a time someone can't make it (by the math, X amount of people someone probably has something)

Always willing to consider any quality applicant
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
bump

specifically recruiting:
shadow priest
boomkin
mage
holy pally

of course, looking for any good dedicated players
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
bumpty dance is your chance to do the bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I swear she was level 18
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Still looking for mages, ele shamans, boomkins, shadow priests, holy pallies,
or any good raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Come play with me, I gets lonely :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
in the rolling stones museum, apparently the men's room has a urinal shaped like a mouth.

I only know this, because it was in the news because women's rights groups are complaining about it because a urinal shaped like a mouth is discrimination against women.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
The radio told the me Oklahoma legislature is trying to pass a bill making it illegal to use human fetuses to make food for human consumption.

I would have assumed things like that weren't really happening, but if they are trying to stop it I guess they must have a reason.

So if you are in Oklahoma, stop eating dead babies. That's gross. Really, I think this is one of those things that should have been able to have gone without saying.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I dress myself :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
it tastes like...... burning
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
looks like our biggest need right now is more ranged dps
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Soft kitty,
warm kitty,
little ball of fur.

Happy kitty,
sleepy kitty,
purr, purr, purr
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Smelly cat,
smelly cat,
why won't they play with you?

smelly cat,
smelly cat
what are they feeding you?

Smelly cat,
smelly cat,
it's not your fault.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
When you name your child, end the name with a vowel so when you yell it the sound will carry.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Now, this is the story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'you movin in with your uncle and auntie in bel air.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say is that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel-Air'

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked to my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
Edited by Dancepanda on 10/29/2012 5:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Thanks to Halloween,
the cobwebs in my house have just become decorations :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
MISTER FEENNNEEYYYYYY
FFFFEEEEEEENNNNNEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
-Eric Mathews
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]