[A] Cohors Praetoria MoP 25-man Recruitment!

85 Human Warrior
Cohors Praetoria is recruiting for 25-man raiding.

Specifically, at this time we are looking for DPS, with a distinct preference for Ranged DPS.

That said, we're always looking for exceptional players, so if you're a great healer or melee DPS we'd absolutely consider an application. (Unfortunately, we don't have room for tanks at this time.)

Since founding the guild on Vek’nilash at the start of TBC we’ve been one of the most consistently successful guilds on the server. We raided continuously throughout both expansions:
- During TBC we cleared all content from Attumen in Karazhan through Kiljaeden in Sunwell Plateau.
- During WotLK we cleared everything from Patchwerk to The Lich King and Halion, including all heroics.
- During Cataclysm we went 8/13H in tier 11, 6/7H in tier 12, and 8/8H in tier 13 (after which we went back for the bosses we missed.)

Currently we are 6/6 Mogu'shan Vaults and 2/6 Heart of Fear normal.

The plan for Mists is the same as it's always been: successfully raid heroics at our own pace. Our raiding times are Tue/Wed/Thu/Sun from 7pm to 10pm server time (12h / week, maximum) – invites go out at 6:45pm server time.

Cohors is primarily composed of adults – people with jobs, some with families, kids, etc. We’re busy with real life too so we are respectful of your time by starting and ending raids on time and being efficient while we’re zoned in. We almost never go past 10pm server time (besides the occasional 9:58pm just-one-last-boss-pull) and we pay for repairs, assist with consumables, enchants, resist gear, etc. We hash out boss strategies on our forums so we spend less time doing it in-game. In general the goal is to be effective and efficient while raiding and at the same time have fun and not take ourselves too seriously. You can see our website updates (there are a solid six or so years of them to peruse at this point) for a sense of what our guild is like.

If Cohors sounds like a place you’d like to play, then we’d like to hear from you. Almost every single player who has joined has found a long-term home with us - I can count on one hand the number of players in the last five years who have left our guild to play WoW someplace else, and even the people who understandably take a break from the game frequently stop in again to say hello or raid once more. If you’re looking for a stable guild that will clear all of the 25-man content in Mists and beyond, then you should look us up. We're looking for players who want a place to call home for a long time to come.

For more information or to put in an application go to http://www.cohorspraetoria.com/, or find Ahti (likely on his paladin, Branar!) in-game. If you're looking to ask a question and are on a different server, my battletag is Branar#1318.
Edited by Ahti on 11/29/2012 7:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Still looking for some DPSers. Our raids start October 23!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Official 25-man raids start this coming reset! We've already been in and killed 25-man Stone Guard, and we're going to start rolling with regular raids next week.

If you want to do 25-man raiding and get in on the ground floor this expansion now is the time to apply!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
good luck bros!

<3 ifail
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Halfway into our first regular raid week and 3/6. Still LFM!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Join our guild and Branar will shave off that dumb mustache.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Branar's mustache is like Samson's hair. I mean, sure he's still a human without it, but is he a man? Not really.

(Is that "100g per thread bump" deal going into effect, Ahti? It isn't? Oh. /delete)
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Branar's mustache is like Samson's hair. I mean, sure he's still a human without it, but is he a man? Not really.

(Is that "100g per thread bump" deal going into effect, Ahti? It isn't? Oh. /delete)

wow tail, you put an alt in Mtae but not divinity... i thought what we had was magical. i guess your just like every other man though... pig
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
can i join
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
good luck bros!

<3 ifail

HAI!

Bump for some DPS!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still LFM!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
good luck bros!

<3 ifail

HAI!

Bump for some DPS!!

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dead Elegon bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Come join our neat little crew and join us in our search for interesting circles and CP skeletons!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We're now 6/6 MV and 1/6 HoF on 25-man normal. And still recruiting!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Happy Turkey Day! And still recruiting!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dead Ta'yak bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We're now at 6/6 3/6 and starting in on Wind Lord Mel'jarak. 25Man!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Wind Lord involves a circle strat.

I expect many Gunnter jokes on the front page in the near future!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]