Earthenring has become really uneventful.....

90 Human Warrior
As such, I invite all Guild Leaders from both major and minor guilds to a get together on a date and time you prefer so that this doesn't conflict with anyone guild's schedule.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Please contact me in game I'll do my best to respond to everyone the best i can thanks- Baranalot
Reply Quote
what is the point of this
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Rezi
what is the point of this
The point of this is realatively simple dear watson.... because i want to do something really fun :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey there, Baranalot.

It seems you've missed out on quite a lot of activity lately. Roleplay is booming, but we tend to keep our roleplay posts and event announcements to our separate community site:

http://earthenring.net

So if you're bored, come join us where the party is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey there, Baranalot.

It seems you've missed out on quite a lot of activity lately. Roleplay is booming, but we tend to keep our roleplay posts and event announcements to our separate community site:

http://earthenring.net

So if you're bored, come join us where the party is.
No! I am talking about an actual event not rp.... Do none of you know me after all these 8 years? I am doing this because I want to have fun in this game with other people!
Edited by Baranalot on 10/8/2012 11:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Gotta tell me what it is before I decide if I want to O.O
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/09/2012 02:05 AMPosted by Russellhantz
Gotta tell me what it is before I decide if I want to O.O
Normally I would, but I want this to be a surprise so please message me in the game... so that we could all set up a viable time end of discussion!
Reply Quote
Baranalot,

Of course many of us remember you. With that said, to synthesize what others have written, you are not giving us a lot to go on. I think your heart is in the right place, but you need to jazz up the PR a bit.

"Come to an event" is, well, not a terribly enticing sales pitch.

Realistically, an "event" is going to fall into one of three categories:

1) one where people can RP;
2) PvP;
3) people show up and talk real life stuff having nothing to do with game.

In a game like this, though, people have wildly different interests. You might want to provide at least some sort of teaser so you: a) attract the right crowd; b) don't annoy people by inviting them to an "event" they wouldn't enjoy.

Not trying to rain on your on your parade, but (by way of example)...

Everyone loves a parade (well, not really, but let's say they do). But if if you're inviting people to a parade, you might want to let them know whether it is: a) a St. Patrick's Day parade; b) a national independence day parade; c) a Mardi Gras parade; or d) a Gay Pride parade.

Cheers,

Dasty
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Baranalot,

Of course many of us remember you. With that said, to synthesize what others have written, you are not giving us a lot to go on. I think your heart is in the right place, but you need to jazz up the PR a bit.

"Come to an event" is, well, not a terribly enticing sales pitch.

Realistically, an "event" is going to fall into one of three categories:

1) one where people can RP;
2) PvP;
3) people show up and talk real life stuff having nothing to do with game.

In a game like this, though, people have wildly different interests. You might want to provide at least some sort of teaser so you: a) attract the right crowd; b) don't annoy people by inviting them to an "event" they wouldn't enjoy.

Not trying to rain on your on your parade, but (by way of example)...

Everyone loves a parade (well, not really, but let's say they do). But if if you're inviting people to a parade, you might want to let them know whether it is: a) a St. Patrick's Day parade; b) a national independence day parade; c) a Mardi Gras parade; or d) a Gay Pride parade.

Cheers,

Dasty
I want it to be a surprise to people, but I can tell you this... It'll be the one of the funniest thing I have done... So like I said I would like to talk to the GL's in game that way I can iron out the details and we can have fun.
Edited by Baranalot on 10/9/2012 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
I'm all for it if you wish to whisper me. More RP is good RP
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I think he's getting married and wants to have an e-crowd. These servers do that kind of thing, don't they?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Nope, actually that's a big no no in islam... .Secondly I have everything figured out with some help from 2 reliable sources :D but to give you a sampler it is pvp...
Edited by Baranalot on 10/9/2012 10:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]