Cloud Serpent Training

1 Human Priest
I've hit exalted with cloud serpent order a few days ago after a hell of a ton of egg farming. But I've also gotten multiple cloud serpents now, they're pretty amazing but I want to use them on alts too! Is there any chance of making cloud serpent training account wide instead of farming the rep for how ever long it takes on every toon? :3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Pretty lame to add account wide mounts just to hinder that feature with something like cloud serpent training.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I feel like an elegant solution would be to just have a BoA Tome you can purchase at Exalted from the Quartermaster to train Cloud Serpent training.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
IMO you should only have to get exalted on one toon, much like any other mount training. You get exalted on one character, and that allows you to purchase it on all of your characters, without grinding rep.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
its fine as is.

and will be even easier in 5.1 where you get double rep.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]