LFR Info Compilation

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello Ghostlanders,
Below you will find a link to MMO-Champ which has some very good information on the new LFR, I highly suggest reading it before just charging into the first half of MV in LFR and expecting it to be easymode like DS was on LFR mode.

...http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1197534-Official-LFR-Compilation-FAQ-amp-Tactics...

As some of you are aware there are mechanics that will just plain destroy you if not handled properly, lots of things for everyone to do (Tanks, Healers, DPS).
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Why the hell would you put periods around the link?
Reply Quote
To prevent retards who can't do a little problem solving from going to that link, reading 1/4 of it and then running into an LFR thinking they know more about it than anyone else I would guess.

You figured it out, good for you!

Took you long enough to fix your post. Before I thought you trolled as a retard, but then this thread showed you are just retarded.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]