Glyph of Fire from the Heavens

100 Human Paladin
+1 if you think [Glyph of Fire from the Heavens] should be changed to the meteor effect of [Shard of the Fallen Star]!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay7RU0N-44Y

As current, it copies the Priest's Holy Fire spell animation, which is overplayed and quite boring. We don't crit that often with Judgement or Hammer, so why not make it something more unique with an effect that hasn't been seen since Vanilla?

Just my 2¢ :)
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Paladin
+1
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I think that would just be too much awesomeness.

+1
Edited by Bravehearth on 10/9/2012 6:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It'd be a neat shoutout, but it's perhaps too large as is. A slightly smaller version of that effect would be cool, though.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
10/09/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Elidra
It'd be a neat shoutout, but it's perhaps too large as is. A slightly smaller version of that effect would be cool, though.
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Elidra
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Agreed. A scaled version would be ideal, but I'd take what I can get! Not that they'll implement it or anything...just thought I'd make the suggestion and see what others thought.

I think it'd make a lot of Pallies happy, even for such a small aesthetic change.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
+1!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
x2!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
+1!

[Glyph of Fire from the Heavens] just looks so boring, all these other classes get cool looking spells :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
As long as its a graphic change

And not the actual Meteor mechanic.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
As long as its a graphic change

And not the actual Meteor mechanic.

I can see it now:

Good news paladins! We read your suggestions and we agree that Glyph of Fire From the Heavens was a little bland. We've now changed the glyph with an epic Meteor that comes down from the heavens. As an added "bonus", any time your Judgement or Hammer of Wrath crits with the glyph equipped, it's damage will be split among all enemies and critters within 10 yards!
Edited by Bravehearth on 10/9/2012 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]