Shaman thoughts on MGV?

90 Draenei Shaman
Strong, middle of the pack, or pos? I noticed that I had to do alot of spot healing the other night on stone guard which sucked my mana pretty quick(mainly tanks).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
"Middle of the pack" is probably most accurate, if not slightly on the "strong" side due to the effectiveness of Healing Tide and Ascendance in the correct burst phases.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/09/2012 08:49 AMPosted by Caleko
"Middle of the pack" is probably most accurate, if not slightly on the "strong" side due to the effectiveness of Healing Tide and Ascendance in the correct burst phases.

This.

Shamans may not be the leader of the pack, but they're probably in the best place they've been in for a while. My opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeah I noticed HTT was EXTREMELY helpful, was still learning the mechanics and our communication on burst phases was basically nil so didn't pop ascendance :( but like I said everything is a learning curve for us atm so tonite will prolly change. On average I was doing 40-45k hps and only trailing the druid by about 3% in overall healing.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Front-Middle. Monks broke out of the pack in 25's due to a massive lack of DR / target cap bug.

I stacked all spirit for 25 man mana tide boost (not that I'm not benifiting from the regen) and ended up pretty high on most fights. Only priests are in a position to '/reroll' right now. Everyone else is balanced, assumign they fix the monk OP bug.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
HC
Since MGV is like DS, Shamans can fulfill their niche so we're really good. That being said, we'll have to see when the raids become more spread next month ;).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Middle of the pack, and best I've felt about shaman healing in a long time.

We're still IMO best to bring during progression, I have great spike healing thanks to our mastery and help us get the most out of our learning pulls by keeping us up longer.

Also HTT or go home
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/09/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Dailee
Also HTT or go home

Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
HC
Also HTT or go home

Don't underestimate AG, although it may not be as viable as HTT in every situation coupled with Ascendance and no damage can kill your raid.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Having another raid saving cool down that doesn't require the raid to be stacked in the same way that SLT does is probably its biggest appeal, plus numbers.

I probably won't mess around with other talents in that tier until farming starts
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]