First off, <The Covenant> is still recruiting (hence the title). Most of us have taken breaks for the summer, but now we're back. And now we want you -- badly -- to join our guild. If I had to put a label on the guild, it would be "social guild that does all sorts of stuff". What sort of stuff? Well, here is a brief list of things that some Covenant members do:
- kill bosses
- fight in the arena (badly)
- fly in circles
- collect legendary items
- attend Pax East
- go to bed early
- serve in the armed forces
- old content for rare/funny-looking items
- attend night classes
- use alts to join other guilds to check out their guild banks
- hyperinflate auction prices
- fight in and around Orgrimmar
- play other games besides WoW
- work in uninteresting IT-related jobs
- level up alts
- save Gamon with well-timed rooftop taunts
- wear strange costumes
- non-rated battlegrounds
- ride chickens
- stay up late
- scream like scared schoolgirls in Skype
- win Tol Barad
- ride the Deeprun Tram
- rage about Alliance people who kill semi-rare hunter pets, because seriously, wtf is wrong with you?
- amass an incredible collection of non-combat pets
- heroic dungeons
For the immediate future now that 5.0 has dropped we plan to get some raids going to test out the new talents and abilities before the mad leveling rush begins in a few weeks.
If this sounds like your cup of tea (or whichever beverage you prefer), check out our website with the broken roster (http://www.wewipeontrash.com) and/or talk to one of our friendly officers. Namely Rharg, Sheraton, or Raziya. If no friendly officers are available, you can talk to Rekthar or Darmoch instead. You should avoid Bakine, because he has standards. You can also try your luck with several other officers I offended by not listing them here.
Dozens of Members. Hundreds of Alts.