<Blizzard Mentor Horde> is looking for you!

MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Copying and pasting Darmoch's original recruiting post, because I love it, but I just wanted to add that we are here to help, new and old players alike, and would love if you wanted to spend some time in the most fantastic horde guild on the server!

First off, <The Covenant> is still recruiting (hence the title). Most of us have taken breaks for the summer, but now we're back. And now we want you -- badly -- to join our guild. If I had to put a label on the guild, it would be "social guild that does all sorts of stuff". What sort of stuff? Well, here is a brief list of things that some Covenant members do:

- kill bosses
- fight in the arena (badly)
- fly in circles
- collect legendary items
- attend Pax East
- go to bed early
- serve in the armed forces
- old content for rare/funny-looking items
- attend night classes
- use alts to join other guilds to check out their guild banks
- hyperinflate auction prices
- fight in and around Orgrimmar
- play other games besides WoW
- work in uninteresting IT-related jobs
- level up alts
- save Gamon with well-timed rooftop taunts
- wear strange costumes
- juggle
- non-rated battlegrounds
- ride chickens
- stay up late
- scream like scared schoolgirls in Skype
- win Tol Barad
- ride the Deeprun Tram
- rage about Alliance people who kill semi-rare hunter pets, because seriously, wtf is wrong with you?
- amass an incredible collection of non-combat pets
- heroic dungeons

For the immediate future now that 5.0 has dropped we plan to get some raids going to test out the new talents and abilities before the mad leveling rush begins in a few weeks.

If this sounds like your cup of tea (or whichever beverage you prefer), check out our website with the broken roster (http://www.wewipeontrash.com) and/or talk to one of our friendly officers. Namely Rharg, Sheraton, or Raziya. If no friendly officers are available, you can talk to Rekthar or Darmoch instead. You should avoid Bakine, because he has standards. You can also try your luck with several other officers I offended by not listing them here.

<The Covenant>
Dozens of Members. Hundreds of Alts.
http://www.wewipeontrash.com
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Sheraton is not friendly, he is overly aggressive in his fashion ways.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Updating to add we'd be interested in at least one healer. Right now it's just me, Sher, and Fourwind, if one of us isn't online, there is no raid :( Maybe a DPS with a healing spec?

<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Glorious monk master race.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Any healer would be okay by me. :)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
More healing spheres.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Even more spheres! Its spheretastical. That's a word now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Many whelps left side!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Updating to say we could actually use a tank who has a DPS offspec, and definitely a healer with a DPS offspec. :)
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Tauren Druid
For those that are curious:

Raids
We raid on Wednesday and Thursday nights, in a very short window between 9pm - 11pm server. We're currently 2/6 in MV (regular) which puts us a bit behind on the world stage, but is good enough for the Bronze for Ravencrest's Horde.

Currently, we have one 10-man team. We have an open spot right now for a dedicated tank that can commit to Wed and Thurs each week.

If we get more tanks and healers, we'll get a second group fired up.

Mentor status
As you probably guessed by the awkward guild name, we're Blizzard's appointed mentor guild for the Horde. As such, we have several members willing to teaching new players the ins and outs of WoW, generally by demonstrating what not to do on many levels.

We don't have any particular people designated as "mentors". Aside from a few trolls and a few people who have no clue whatsoever, we tend to help out in a community fashion. For the most part, we still function as <The Covenant> always has except that we're now making a conscious effort to seek out new players and shaking the noob out of them.

PvP
We need more PvPers. I'd love to get a dedicated 10-man rbg team formed, but we're about 8 people short.
Edited by Darmoch on 11/2/2012 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
They try to outsource warlocking to me.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Eight out of the eight females in the world who play WoW are in Blizzard Mentor Horde. I can't think of a better reason to join. :D

(It's true, I read it in guild chat tonight.)
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
Have you guys managed to get Chess down or kill Whale Shark? This progression is very important to me to consider joining.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
11/11/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Howler
Have you guys managed to get Chess down or kill Whale Shark? This progression is very important to me to consider joining.

Allow me to link you those two very relevant achievements!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Raziya/achievement#168:14805:a690
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Raziya/achievement#97:15069:a4975

We also have downed the SSC elevator boss.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
They have yet to down BWD elevator boss.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bugger had three elevator dragon reinforcements. THREE. THEY GOT ON THE ELEVATOR. AND WAITED. AND KILLED US WHEN WE GOT BACK IN.

Goddang dragons.
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Warlock
- save Gamon with well-timed rooftop taunts

This is the one that won me over. True story.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Bumping for great justice!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Yo dawg, I heard you liked guild recruitment posts, so I bumped the post so you could read guild recruitment posts while you read guild recruitment posts!
Reply Quote
Guild recruitment threads are a thing of the past. I heard new people just go try to purge members from top guilds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]