5 ex fade raiders LF 5M for weekend 10mans

90 Human Paladin
looking for 5 more switched on players. 5 ex fade progression raiders from back in the day are looking for 5 more players to run casual 10mans on the weekends. Contact me here or ingame for more info. Looking to make solid progress with the time that we have, nothing to back breaking.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
come join razbuka on horde.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
saturdays and maybe sundays just depends on everyones soical lives. Keeping it very relaxed but regular. prob looking at the arvo so we can still go out at night
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
what ever floats ur boat if you can bring decent dps do that, if you can solidly tank do that. add me ingame shall chat more
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
What classes/specs do you bring to the table?
6 or 7 real life mates and I are setting up 10 mans/recruiting for our guild. Some weeks some may not be able to make it depending on real life commitments. Kind of casual like you said until we get more members. You are more than welcome to join the guild, if not perhaps merging our groups or taking in a few of yours could be possible depending on what you have.

Currently on break at work, but add me in-game if you want to discuss this at all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
1 Tank, 1 heals, 3 dps all over 463 iLvL definetly would been keen to join your guild. I've added you. Shall speak soon
Edited by Cuban on 10/12/2012 5:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I'm swapping back to my paladin as a main after leveling mage first and clearing 6/6 MV with ACOK, would be interested in sending mage to alliance and raiding on multiple toons providing raid schedules don't conflict (ACOK raids weds , thurs, mon)

Reply here or mail me in game (Sck)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
yeah man, hit me up in game and ill introduce you to the group
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
thoughts on coming to the darkside? few of us are looking into afternoon weekend raids, early morning work makes it hard to raid during the week!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hmmm ill chat to my crew what classes do you have? also, hit me up ingame qban#6905
Edited by Cuban on 10/22/2012 7:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ex Fade here, we're looking for raiders to join progression, have been pugging 4-5 every week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
contact me ingame qban#6905
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]