Four Solid Raiders LF Raid Group

100 Night Elf Rogue
Hello, myself and my Three companions are looking for a raiding guild. We are looking for a guild that is progressive but casual, and is about the guild as a whole rather than furthering the few. We are looking for a friendly guild with values, somewhere we can raid and at the same time enjoy ourselves.

Our Team consists of:
- Rogue, 471 ilvl
- Druid, Resto, 470 ilvl
- Warlock, 466 ilvl
- Monk, Mistweaver, 456 ilvl (note: ilvl will increase dramatically after 2 pieces are replaced)

We have all been raiding since vanilla and would like to continue raiding. We are available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday after 6pm server. We aren't looking to be extremely hard core, but we're looking to be ahead of the average raider as far as progressions goes. We want to raid and progress while still enjoying the content. If you are interested in us, Please contact myself in game by either tell or mail.

Thank you for your time and consideration, we look forward to fighting beside you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Are you all looking to raid at the same time, as in fill four spots on a group?
Reply Quote
Shattered Fates is recruiting raiders for 25 man. We have spots available for all of you but they are filling fast.

You can apply at: http://shatteredfates.guildlaunch.com/?gid=281693

Or look for one of us online:

Azhurea, Hitster, Moirasha, Leonides, Earthrend, Junta, or Kitsunari.

Hope to talk with you soon,

Az
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hecaate, If you are and your friends and still looking for a home let me know, I'd like to chat with you. I think we could find the four of you a home.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Hey everyone! Figured i should put a reply on here since people keep posting, a home has been found. Thank you for your interest
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]