Cannot log in to a ANY character.

85 Night Elf Druid
topic says it all. Every other character is cool and fine. But this one.
Edited by Rollthebones on 10/10/2012 11:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump. =/
Reply Quote
20 Dwarf Hunter
Have you put in a ticket. The GMs can actually help you with this but you will have to wait in queue.

Have you also tried to perform a UI reset, if not try that while you wait on your ticket.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I put in a ticket, but the last one took days. By ui reset, do you mean the console command?

/console reloadui

I mean, I've tried disabling my Addons, so maybe you mean that, I don't know. ):
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I now can not log in two two characters.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Three characters. I can no longer log in to my main.
Reply Quote
48 Pandaren Monk
What error message are you getting, or are you just stuck forever loading ingame?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/10/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Rollthebones
Three characters. I can no longer log in to my main.

Okay, four characters. I'm going to assume I simply can't log in to Tortheldrin for some reason.
Reply Quote
48 Pandaren Monk
Yeah was going to ask, can you try another server and see if you can log in?

If you can I have an idea.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/10/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Xianglu
What error message are you getting, or are you just stuck forever loading ingame?

I can log in fine, I just get to the character select screen, and try to log in. I get about 90% of the way there, and then it just disconnects me to the log in screen.

It started with being unable to log in to Roll yesterday afternoon. Now I can't log in to anyone over any server it seems.

Drak'tharon is unenterable.

EDIT: I have logged into Agamaggan!

EDIT2: For less than ten seconds. It disconnected me.
Edited by Rollthebones on 10/10/2012 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
48 Pandaren Monk
OK- is it the exact same thing, almost getting there then disconnecting on Drak'tharon?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yes.
Reply Quote
48 Pandaren Monk
Do you also have characters on Agamaggan and Drak'tharon?

(Meaning you had them on there before these issues started happening)
Edited by Xianglu on 10/10/2012 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
at least i know i am not alone today cant log into any character it loads then within seconds it dc's started a ticket. I went through the suggested actions with no joy. I hate when this happens.
Reply Quote
48 Pandaren Monk
What Internet company are you guys with?

Sgrat, including copying and pasting your Interface, Cache and WTF folders to the desktop, then deleting them from where WoW is installed so you're starting with no information in those folders besides default install?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
... My druid is now in the Darnassus Graveyard. I can also get on him for about ten seconds before disconnecting.

(I had a 70 Warrior on Agamaggan, and a few 70s on Drak'tharon.)
Reply Quote
48 Pandaren Monk
OK- can you try rolling a brand new character on a brand new (random) server just to see if you can stay connected on the brand new character? I have a theory that cache data might be causing this, if you can stay connected on the newbie I'll guide you through deleting the info.
Edited by Xianglu on 10/10/2012 11:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well I know how to delete the Cacha/WTF/Interface, I just prefer not to, because it seems a silly way to fix a problem, y'know? I'll try that, though.

Also, I can no longer log in to my druid at all, again.

I want to know why he's in Darnassus now.
Reply Quote
48 Pandaren Monk
Did you test a brand new character?

Also, where were you when you died? There are a few weird places in the world that will move you to the nearest major city when you die.
Edited by Xianglu on 10/10/2012 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I didn't die. I was in the Stormwind Auction House.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]