OS 25 3 Drake Solo

100 Human Death Knight
Anyone able to solo this yet? I want the twilight drake! I have been unable to DPS him down before the drakes land. Maybe in 2 more levels.
Edited by Mantaur on 10/10/2012 11:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I dont know if anyone has solo'ed sarth yet but in cata it was pretty easy to find a few people and run it, maybe get a few people to come every week in order to get the mount. Although most wouldn't take you because you aren't lvl 90 yet, which is a bit silly to me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
he killed me pretty bad...

10m was soloable at 85 long as you had some passive healing and survival cooldowns. 25m might take 2-3 people to kill though. If you can't burn him down fast enough, you have to go into the portals for the drakes.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I did it with 2 dps with me. Should be easy to find a couple friends that need the mount and do it 3 times.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
he killed me pretty bad...

10m was soloable at 85 long as you had some passive healing and survival cooldowns. 25m might take 2-3 people to kill though. If you can't burn him down fast enough, you have to go into the portals for the drakes.

Yah I have done 10 man before. 25 he has too much hp.

Also, once you go into the portals it will reset the encounter right? I wonder what happens if I had my army and ghoul out attacking...
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
You need to beat Shadron landing, as that isn't soloable.

Also, once you go into the portals it will reset the encounter right? I wonder what happens if I had my army and ghoul out attacking...

It's been a while, I believe they follow you in.
Edited by Postonforums on 10/10/2012 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Did it as resto druid + fire mage, wasn't too hard
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
you would need about 115k dps avg for about 70 seconds i believe to do it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's been done. Ragewyn ran a contest during cata for someone to solo it and send in the vid and a lock got it. He did some weird stuff with engineering as well though. It was a really crazy video to watch.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I did 10 man at the beginning of the expac with <460 ilvl. It may be doable right now since I should be pushing 2x the dps.

12/22/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Darthelm
It's been done. Ragewyn ran a contest during cata for someone to solo it and send in the vid and a lock got it. He did some weird stuff with engineering as well though. It was a really crazy video to watch.

Pretty sure that was on 10 man.

Edit: Just tried, keep wiping at 1.5 million due to tenebron enrage hitting me for 270k.
Edited by Briyan on 12/22/2012 10:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
http://i48.tinypic.com/2agsw3m.jpg

Success!
Had no luck just bursting him down so from the start I kited him to the entrance, I noticed Tenebron moves slightly slower than sarth outside of breath casts so I just kited him around the room and made it between the 1st and 2nd drake platform as sarth, and myself died within the same global.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
This thread is from october.

ie before mop.

/facepalm can't tell if serious
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
This thread is from october.

i.e. after MOP had been out for two weeks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]