Hi trolls and fellow Warlocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hop50q68O5Y&feature=channel&list=UL

Enjoy, and be sure to subscribe! <3

-Obai
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
10/10/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Probono

Why do you even bother posting?

I think you're in the wrong forums I know we have the first 3 letters of our class name in similarity but that doesn't mean this is a warrior forum.

lol the wonders of trolling
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
10/10/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Probono

Why do you even bother posting?

I think you're in the wrong forums I know we have the first 3 letters of our class name in similarity but that doesn't mean this is a warrior forum.

lol the wonders of trolling
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
<3 chase and status
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
brooo. what addon is that to get those numbers on top of your icons for the countdown timers? and your dot timers above your target aaanndd your molten core proc timer thing.

so much stuff i've been looking for but can't find good ones in MoP
Edited by Jondarbonus on 10/11/2012 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
OP, I like your ui (other than the fact that the warning text tends to overlap with the target cast bar). It't nice and simple.

brooo. what addon is that to get those numbers on top of your icons for the countdown timers? and your dot timers above your target aaanndd your molten core proc timer thing.

My guess is that the timer the icons is OmniCC, and am not sure of th dot timers but will suggest ClassTimers.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
this is my UI right now. can't figure out how to get rid of default blizzard raid party frames.

http://i49.tinypic.com/zwi0r7.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
<3 chase and status

<33

Countdown Timers: OmniCC
DotTimers: ForteXorcist
Molten core proc bars: NeedToKnow

OP, I like your ui (other than the fact that the warning text tends to overlap with the target cast bar). It't nice and simple.

Yeah, I've been planning on changing that!

Subscribe to YouTube.com/Falita123 to know when I upload my UI if interested. It'll probably be available within the next 1-2 weeks whenever I get a few things fixed!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
this is my UI right now. can't figure out how to get rid of default blizzard raid party frames.

http://i49.tinypic.com/zwi0r7.jpg

Click on the thing next to the raid frames... the arrow. A menu thing should come up, hit hide.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]