Dungeon got me lost!

33 Dwarf Hunter
hey guys i tried a dungeon for the 1st time and every 1 ended up leavin.. when it was down i found myself on a whole different part of the map.. the only place i recognise is darnassus.. how the hell do i get back to say ironforge?? Plz help
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/10/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Nosdaddy
hey guys i tried a dungeon for the 1st time and every 1 ended up leavin.. when it was down i found myself on a whole different part of the map.. the only place i recognise is darnassus.. how the hell do i get back to say ironforge??

First we need to know where you are to tell you how to get where you want to be.

Second, next time you're in a dungeon click the green eyeball icon and you'll be back where you were when you accepted the dungeon group. If you walk out of the dungeon entrance you'll be in the open-world location for that dungeon.
Reply Quote
33 Dwarf Hunter
ahh k makes sense and im in darnasses i think its called.. where the night elves start
Edited by Nosdaddy on 10/10/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Yeah, there's a portal at the end of Black Fathom Deeps that takes you to Darnassus for some reason. Ask a guard in Darnassus for directions to the flight master. Head to where she sends you. DO NOT talk to the flight master though (I'm just using this because it's the easiest way to find the portal). There's tree with a pink/purple haze beneath it. Walk into the pink/purple haze. It will take you outside Darnassus. Head down toward the water. There is a dock there. A boat will come. If you get on the boat it will take you to Stormwind. Once you're in Stormwind you can either take the tram or talk to a flight master to be flown back to Ironforge.
Edited by Honorata on 10/10/2012 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Keep in mind you can always use your hearthstone to go back to where you recently set it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/10/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Nosdaddy
ahh k makes sense and im in darnasses i think its called.. where the night elves start

ok, from darnassus:

Find the bank shaped like a bear in the center of the city.
Behind the bank is a glowing pink tent-like structure.
Walk through the tent and you will be ported to a small village at the base of Teldrassil (It's a giant tree, Darnassus and the Night elf starting area is in it's canopy)
When you emerge from the matching tent at the base of the tree, you'll see 3 docks.
The one straight out in front of you is the one you want (the south dock).
Walk down that dock and get on the boat that pulls up (boats arrive every 5 minutes or less)
After a few minutes the boat will pull away and you will get a loading screen, when the game returns you will be pulling up to a dock in Stormwind.
Walk down the dock towards the city, climb the ramps and enter the city's rear gate.
Once inside walk along the north side of the first canal (bordering the cathedral district). Follow that around to the other side of the cathedral district.
On the far side of the cathedral district you'll find a bridge heading north to a different district of the city. That's the Dwarven District.
Cross the bridge and enter the Dwarven District (look for an archway in the wall near the bridge).
On the far side of the Dwarven District you will see a massive tunnel running through the center of a giant spinning gear.
Enter the tunnel and go through the portal inside.
You are now in the deeprun tram.
Walk around the end of the first track to the center platform and wait for one of the 3-car trains to arrive (either track will work, just get on whichever one arrives first).
Get on any car of the train and wait for it to take you to the other end of the tram tunnel.
When you arrive, get off the train and go through the tram exit (another portal).
You are now in the Tinkertown area of Ironforge.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]