As the GM of Evil Ritual I thought I would weave a story of the merger with Unholy Union....

Silence stilled the night.....warm blood dripping from their blades made them look black and steamed in the cold air....the fight with the alliance had been a cruel one this time taking to long and claiming to many Horde lives.....
The elite of the Horde only stood this time, bloody and pissed they were ready for more, death was coming for the alliance this winters night ,,,,all of the guilds had meet the night before to discuss battle plans,"Evil Ritual"and "Unholy Union"were to be the front line. This was suppose to be a ambush on alliance but betrayal was in the air and we smelled it strong that night...

Stormwind was the target, all were suppose to be in bed ,the hour was late and the winds calm, still was the air and quite was the approach. As we approached the gates our numbers were strong 800 plus between the 2 guilds ,rage and blood were boiling ,the smell of death approaching our enemies ran strong in our noses ....the gate guards were no match for our stealthed rouges with throats slit and the first blood drawn we all smiled at each other ready for our prey to die...we rushed in past the gates with battle cries roaring slaying the humans and dwarfs some gutting them and removing their hearts for the sweet taste in mid combat...
Darkness was truly in our favor ,hells fires roared with every kill and soul we sent to the underworld ...or so we thought....
The noise started off soft..in my mind I wasnt sure what i heard so many of us were upon the city in battle killing and swords clashing it was hard to make out then I looked up....
"Above!!!!!They come from the skies!!!!" I yelled as loud as possible those that could hear looked up to see thosands of Drakes with elite Alliance riders upon their backs.....
I signaled to the reinforcments ,15 other guilds that swore a death promise to the assult all of which had been slaughtered ambushed as soon as we decended upon Stormwind...there was no help it was just us ...Evil and Unholy...
We put our casters in the middle of us and surrounded them with all our melee ,the numbers were not in our favor....the skies flashed with magic spells of pure doom dropping the drakes ,our Death Knights pounced on the still alive riders fallen to the ground ripping out their throats with bare hands the air smelt of metal the smell of blood long we stood fighting with a vengance of pure hatred ,hours past ,dawn was upon us yet we still fought with every ounce of being we had left working our way back threw the gates their numbers brought to a few ours still many we had won!

After the battle the Guild Masters sat with their officers toasting the victory and an alliance was formed to become one ....they swore a blood pact to each other and became....
"Unholy Ritual"