Server Restarts- what's going on here!?!

100 Blood Elf Warlock
I come home from work for lunch on a total fluke. I fire up WOW and go to Felwoods and there were flipping at least 25 people camping Minfernal in the middle of a week day (Thursday on Anvilmar at 10:10ish Server time). And right when I arrived there was a 15 minute Server Reset Warning.

That CANNOT be by accident. HOW ARE PEOPLE able to know Server Resets before they were announced? Still trying to log back in... This may be the first time I get to see this Minfernal!

One other odd thing... There were three sets of numbers being announced for the server restart. So at least three servers worth of people were present. That was confusing, because it LOOKED like the server countdown restarted when you were down to 3 minutes when another server was announcing that it was going to restart in 15 minutes. So HOW can I hear that other server? Doesn't that server only talk to their people even in a cross realm zone?
Edited by Elderbrand on 10/11/2012 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You have a really cool hat
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
I come home from work for lunch on a total fluke. I fire up WOW and go to Felwoods and there were flipping at least 25 people camping Minfernal in the middle of a week day (Thursday on Anvilmar at 10:10ish Server time). And right when I arrived there was a 15 minute Server Reset Warning.

That CANNOT be by accident. HOW ARE PEOPLE able to know Server Resets before they were announced? Still trying to log back in... This may be the first time I get to see this Minfernal!

It was announced. Mystery solved.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I heard of this dude who quit his job, divorced his wife, and sold his kids to the Army just so he could camp for a Minifernal.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It sucks! Vek will be last up so all those Arathor people I saw camping get free reign over the minfernal spawn! Would be nice if CRZ didnt kick on till an hour or two after restarts!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
10/11/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Vynianyx
It sucks! Vek will be last up so all those Arathor people I saw camping get free reign over the minfernal spawn! Would be nice if CRZ didnt kick on till an hour or two after restarts!

I am from rivedare and I was farming before anyone else. No rare today, but soon!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I GOT A STRONG PET TRAP AFTER RESET!

ERMAGHURRRRRRRRRRD!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/11/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Hearus

I am from rivedare and I was farming before anyone else. No rare today, but soon!

I got on JUST IN TIME to snag a junk one. With blizzard saying they are thinking of adding a way to upgrade pets, I don't care if they are rare or junk. I really just want to... heh... catch them all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]