Tillers - Exalted and Best Friends

90 Worgen Death Knight
They are Exalted, and my Best Friends.

I can ask them to come help on the farm.

So what do they do?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hmm, haven't bothered much with them yet. Good question though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I heard you can Grow Harmonies. I am trying to remember which Thread I was reading.

Edit: Songbell Seed you cna farm them with

EDIT #2: I Read Good. I thought he was asking what can he get from the Tillers.
Edited by Arthuritus on 10/11/2012 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/11/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Arthuritus
I heard you can Grow Harmonies. I am trying to remember which Thread I was reading.
That comes with being Revered and being able to buy Songbell Seeds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Found this on WoW head Not sure if this is what you are looking for but here goes:

As for rewards, you get some cute perks for becoming Best Friends. For example:◦
Best Friends with Old Hillpaw will add chickens to your farm and send you Straw Hat.

Ella adds Luna the cat to your farm, and sends Tree Seed Pack with Blossom seeds inside.

Fish Fellreed adds 3 pink pigs and mails Special Seed Pack, which has profession seeds inside.

Farmer Fung adds Shaggy the Prize Yak and sends Enigma Seed.

Gina Mudclaw adds a mailbox and mails Celebration Gift which has fireworks inside.

Sho mails a Red Cricket and adds an orange tree to the farm.

Chee Chee sends Chee Chee's Goodie Bag which has cloth and leather, and adds sheep to your farm.

Haohan Mudclaw sends 3 Songbell Seed and adds "Miss Fifi," a mushan pet, to your farm.

Jogu the Drunk sends Secret Stash with alcohol in the mail and won't charge you anything for crop predictions.

Tina Mudclaw sends food and adds furniture to the farm.

You'll also complete the following achievements as you befriend more NPCs: Friend on the Farm, Friends on the Farm

Could not find information on what they can do for you other then what is quoted.

Source: http://www.wowhead.com/news=205091/mists-of-pandaria-the-tillers
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Mostly they stand around, drink all your beer, and tell you that you're doing things wrong.

Pretty realistic, if you ask me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/11/2012 11:03 AMPosted by Arthuritus
Could not find information on what they can do for you other then what is quoted.
Gracias, but I'm aware of all this.

I'm Best Friends with all the NPCs.

When you reach this point, a chat option is given that basically says "Hey, come help out on the farm!"

Gina Mudclaw is standing next to Farmer Yoon now because I asked her to help out.

Is that it?

A NPC shows up and hangs out?

GET TO WORK, PANDAREN! /whipcrack
Edited by Malmström on 10/11/2012 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]