Stealth Nerf

85 Troll Mage
Did warlock get a stealth nerf today?

Was doing 52k sustained most of stormstout just 14 hrs ago... Just ran it again just now and struggled to maintain 35k.. Absolutely nothing changed in my gear or rotation.

I also noticed that on the 2 runs I've done since the restart rogues are doing significantly better.. Just saw a mutilate rogue doing 55k with barely 450 gear (429 weapons)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Why is it that people assume a stealth nerf/buff whenever they do different DPS, without considering what else may have changed?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
10/11/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Vreivai
Why is it that people assume a stealth nerf/buff whenever they do different DPS, without considering what else may have changed?

What part of "my gear hasn't changed and my rotation hasn't changed" did you not understand?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Didn't you see the blue post? They nerfed Blazemon specifically. Said he was OP ... in PVP or something.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
10/11/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Gremory
Didn't you see the blue post? They nerfed Blazemon specifically. Said he was OP ... in PVP or something.

No complaints out of me.. I quit PVPing a long time ago before it become pointless.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
10/11/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Blazemon
What part of "my gear hasn't changed and my rotation hasn't changed" did you not understand?

How about buffs provided your party?

How about combat ending fast because of good overall party dps and your dps from burst is what you see on recount?
It could also be the opposite where the other dps are so bad that the fight dragged on and your dps gradually reached the bottom when your burst was over.

Are you 100% sure about those numbers in the first place?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
this happens to every lock every once in a while. you are doing something wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I noticed the same thing in my 25 man raid on Wednesday.. then I realized my GoSac buff fell off when I changed a talent. Fixed that and was doing fine again. Nothing has changed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]